• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader
All is not lost for this season just yet, however we really need to look to the next 2-3 years...With some key players leaving at the end of this season, we need to make sure we can bring in guys that can have an impact for this team and gel with guys like Snake, Lyon, Choc, Gift and Ballin. This is Manly's spine! Foran MUST be resigned! As much as I love "Shoulders", he can be replaced, Whare and Hoppa are 2 young outside backs that have plenty of NRL games ahead. Our problem is in the front row and the bench. We need to keep King, Rose and Matt Cross. Atm, these guys are our best props. We should look to release Kite, Bailey and Galuvao, and IMO sign 2 players - a young front rower and Cuthbertson (I would love him back, we really miss a big guy in the pack with offload ability) Our team for 2011 - Snake, Robbo, Whare, Farrar, Wolfman, Lyon, Foran, King, Ballin, Rose, Rodney, Gift, Choc. Bench - Cross, TRex, Cuthbo, Lussick/Buhrer

Mate Cuthbo is playing for Como Crocodiles. He's crap!!!!
George is 10kg overweight. We need to get HIM fit and forget about Cuthbo.
It would also be a good idea to resign some of our youngsters, but with Tasi joining JWH at the Roosters it seems we can't keep anyone and really who can blame them when the same non-performing forwards get picked week in week out regardless.

Foward pack next year:
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Matt Cross
16. Fill the spot
17. Fill the spot

The way Choc is playing he could be with the Como Crocs in 2011

while ever manly is being run by the current ceo and the muppets that like to align themselves with delmege our future is looking grim.

i know cuthbo is playing for the crocs, but c'm,on, under a top class coach in Dessy he could get back to the player we know he once was. geez, half our forawrds atm couldnt even cut it with the Como crocs!!

Cuthbo was rubbish when he ran around with us.  Move on.  Although I must admit he'd fit in well with us at the moment.  The whole pack is rubbish.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7