2011 squad very promising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
1.hoppa/stewart
2.robbo
3.matai
4.lyon
5.wolfman
6.foran
7.cherry evans
8.king
9.ballin
10.kite
11.stewart
12.rodney
13.watmough

14.rose
15.galuavao
16.farrar
17.t/rex if s,till here
plus...bailey.cross,burhrer,lussick,harrison,mauro,palau,whare plus others that are playing well in q/cup and toyota cup..

I think we'd be more likely to see 7. Foran 6. B Stewart (to cope with his bad knees) and 1. Hoppa.

Not sure on stewarts general passing game but he strikes me as a lockyer type and could make the transition.

+ he needs to avoid a certain court ruling before we can take that option into account.

Flip, judging by the way that Matty Bowen is performing after his knee operation/s, hopefully Brett will play just as well after the same ops.

I think we need some fresh faces in the pack, hoepfully there might be the odd signing between now and 2011

mr seagles...I really think Whare should be in there somewhere mate. Something like:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai (if Sharks don't grab him which is likely)
04. Dean Whare
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Keiran Foran

look it could be a number of diff combos but my main idea was that we are looking very good barring injurys of cause and i really think stewart could be no.6 like lockyer will have to wait and see about both hes PROBLEMS wont we...and i still think we have a major chance this year as long as the boys start to click and so what if hodko is leaving we still have a chance this year too...like i posted few weeks ago MANLY should be team of the decade 2007 should have won but CHEATS won ,2008 we won 40 nil and 2009 knocked out by the CHEATS so i think this could still our year and the next..so lets not be to negative and give hodko a chance if doesnt improve soon than put lyon back in the halves i thought they looked good at the start of year with him there.im sure HODKO is playing rugby league to win a premiership so why wouldnt he try now????

People from who support other teams are thinking we're making room for a big name player. With Cronk's and Gasnier's names being thrown up there

Not happening Ant...if what I heard was true, player managers have had their fill with our lack of communication (as has been read with the Matai case). We are losing the ability to attain again.

mr seagles...i felt like a needed air after that ! Hehehehe...get what your saying...but we will sorely be found out in the 1/2's next year, and maybe going forward in my opinion, unless we start to blood DCE now. I like Hodko, but I'd rather our club focus on 2-5 years of success, rather than one now, then going through the gel / time to adjust period again like we did at the start of this season.

I agree Ryan, TH to SCSE and seeya Trent (close the dfoor on the way out mate)!!

Different all together if it was a Thurston or such and we were running hot for the 2010 premiership, but lets face it TH has played 11 games, and we need to blood DCE for 2011

TH has been ordinary over the last few weeks and if he doesn't get better then replace him with DCE. I don't think Des will drop him otherwise.

Jethro link said:
Flip, judging by the way that Matty Bowen is performing after his knee operation/s, hopefully Brett will play just as well after the same ops.

We all hope your right, but Brett's operation is much more serious than Bowen. I understand no footballer has gone under it before an played again.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=183612.msg266943#msg266943 date=1276731916]

We all hope your right, but Brett's operation is much more serious than Bowen. I understand no footballer has gone under it before an played again.
[/quote]

free-confused-smileys-423[1].gif
Oh okay, I was under the impression that it was the same operation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4