2011 NRL Premiers Manly Sea Eagles Victory Pac NEW DVD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is available now at Ebay if anyone is interested, however they could be available through the Sea Eagles Web Site.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2011-NRL-Premiers-Manly-Sea-Eagles-Victory-Pac-NEW-DVD-/130588949045?pt=AU_Movies_Movies_TV_Shows&hash=item1e67b53a35

180459.jpg

The item is due for release in Australia on 4/11/2011
Release Date: 4/11/2011
Production Year: 2011
Number of Discs: 4
Rating: E - Exempt
Video Format: PAL
Running Time: 310 minutes
Director(s): N/A
Producer: Not Listed
Language(s): English
Audio Track(s): Dolby Digital
Subtitles: N/A or None
Actor(s)/Artist(s): N/A
Features: N/A or None
Description

All the Premiers Finals games Grand Final and Road to Victory.[/u]

castle eagle said:
bones said:
Mr Buddy Weiser said:
I hope we get the channel 9 commentary on this.

Me too but I think it will be Fox.

'08 pack gave you the choice of ch 9 or 2gb i think, can't see it being any different

In 08 the single disc Grand Final DVD gave the choice of 9 or 2GB but this year it only has the Fox commentary. I'd say they have changed this year to Fox so the victory pack will also be Fox only. I hope I'm wrong though.

bones said:
castle eagle said:
bones said:
Mr Buddy Weiser said:
I hope we get the channel 9 commentary on this.

Me too but I think it will be Fox.

'08 pack gave you the choice of ch 9 or 2gb i think, can't see it being any different

In 08 the single disc Grand Final DVD gave the choice of 9 or 2GB but this year it only has the Fox commentary. I'd say they have changed this year to Fox so the victory pack will also be Fox only. I hope I'm wrong though.

Yep - i went out and got this years single GF DVD and to my surprise it only had the Fox commentary.

However i did find it slightly less anti-Manly than when i watched it live on Ch-9. I rembember Gus & Sterlo (to some extent) being very annoying with some of their comments - in some instances just going on-and-on about bad calls the Warriors were getting.

I also recall them not saying much about the Foran 'No Try'. On the Fox i found Daley's account of the incident the most accurate & non-biased of all the commentators (to my surprise) !!!

Would be cool to listen to the 2GB call.

Does anyone know if a podcast will be released?

Cheers !!!

Guys,

Thought it would be fitting to plug my business in my first ever post!
I operate a DVD website and would like to pass on a 10% discount to all manly supporters for any online purchase - including pre-orders.
The official release for the DVD Victory Pack and the Road to Victory DVD is the 2nd of November.
Simply visit classicdvd.com.au and use the coupon code "manly" in the [Apply Coupon Code] section when making a purchase.

Because I am a newbie I cannot post a link but if you search for NRL 2011 in the product search bar, they should come up..

Any questions feel free to email me.

GO MANLY!

Hey Trex noticed your post, just want to know is your stuff official NRL merchandise ?? Is it NRL endorsed??
Because if it`s not all you doing is cutting manlys throat, atleast when i buy from the online store in MWSE site i know that the Manly club is getting the profit..

jjai said:
Hey Trex noticed your post, just want to know is your stuff official NRL merchandise ?? Is it NRL endorsed??
Because if it`s not all you doing is cutting manlys throat, atleast when i buy from the online store in MWSE site i know that the Manly club is getting the profit..

Hi Jjai,

Yes, we only sell original NRL authenticated merchandise.
The MWSE site (as well as any other good DVD retailer) will be supplied the stock from the same distributor (Visual Entertainment).
They are the ones who make the most profit out of each sale.. not us retailers unfortunately.
Cheers

Trex said:
jjai said:

Hi Jjai,

Yes, we only sell original NRL authenticated merchandise.
The MWSE site (as well as any other good DVD retailer) will be supplied the stock from the same distributor (Visual Entertainment).
They are the ones who make the most profit out of each sale.. not us retailers unfortunately.
Cheers

Okie Dokies then pm your website address i will check it out ..

Trex

Nice site. But is the victory pack on double layer DVD's ie 9.4GB or is it put on single layer disks like from 2008?

If its on single layer disks tell your distributor they don't deserve the contract to serve up VHS quality DVD's. For NRL supporters.

superleaguehater said:
so can someone clarify for me, is the official GF dvd channel 9 or foxtel or 2GB commentary?

The single disc GF only is fox commentary only. Not sure what the 4 disc set will be, but I assume it will be the same.

I'm just glad I held out for the pack and didn't just get the GF single DVD. My recording of the GF on the IQ box cut out with 15 to go!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6