2011 DVD Victory Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boozo

Reserve Grader
I'm sweating on the arrival of the 2011 DVD Victory Pack. I've almost worn out the 2008 version. The boys played a great brand of footy this season and I wanna re-live some great victories. We only lost 6 games and I felt we were never truly 'beaten' all year.

Does anyone know when it comes out and any details such as what extras it will have on it? Same as the 2008 pack? Really enjoyed the season highlights DVD in '08, hope it's included this time 'round.

I liked the extra 2GB commentary of the Grand Final in the 2008 pack. It's interesting after the event to hear the different biases and versions of events from the different commentators and LOL at those with egg on their faces or hear them suck up as a Manly win becomes inevitable.

I'm living on a copy of the FOX telecast for now because I have a superstition about not recording the game till we win. Wasn't taking any chances with the Grand Final. Still haven't heard most of the Ch9 commentary either, I turned the sound down about 20mins into the 1st half because I got sick of Gould and Sterling death-riding us. They're knowledgable blokes about football but they had their bloody blinkers on that day. They owe me a good belly laugh.

Apparently it comes out on the 4th of November and it does include the seasons highlights. Not sure what extras it will have.

bones said:
Apparently it comes out on the 4th of November and it does include the seasons highlights. Not sure what extras it will have.
Thanks bones, I'm first in line.

I won't buy a copy until it comes out in blu-ray format.
I already have it recorded on IQ in HD, so I won't be buying a standard def version in a hurry.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Is it the full grand final game, plus seasons highlights 2 seperate dvds on the one pack???.

Victory pack would be a 4 disc set I'd say. The GF, both finals matches plus season highlights.
In 08 it was possible to buy a single disc of the season highlights or just the grand final. But both were included in the victory pack. I assume it will be the same again, but who knows? Ask Beau.

If you base on the 2010 victory pack for Dragons - that had their game against Manly, Tigers then the GF against Roosters + 2010 Season Highlights.

I'm looking forward to the season highlights! I wanna know who is hosting it. Beaver and Cougar in 2008 was amazing.

manlyforever08 said:
If you base on the 2010 victory pack for Dragons - that had their game against Manly, Tigers then the GF against Roosters + 2010 Season Highlights.

I'm looking forward to the season highlights! I wanna know who is hosting it. Beaver and Cougar in 2008 was amazing.

The 2010 Dragons victory pack... Did it have the Fox commentary or 9?

manlyforever08 said:

Who do you reckon would be good? I'd like to see Wolfman get the gig. Who else?

castle eagle said:
wonder who they will get to host the highlights pack?
in '08 it was willow,
my guess george or cherry
Willow & Beaver '08. George and Wolfman would be great. Both have a good sense of humour and speak well.

bones said:
manlyforever08 said:

The 2010 Dragons victory pack... Did it have the Fox commentary or 9?
Just had a quick look at them all cos I'm at my friend's place - all got ch9 only.

I just hope the video quality is better than the 2008 pack. It looks terrible on a big screen, like a cheap pirate copy. I don't expect HD quality or anything, just how it looked on 9 on grand final day will do me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6