2008 final year for

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Luke Williamson
Stephen Bell
Mark Bryant,
and Maybe Beaver

since Manly seem to be signing a couple of good prospects in Baily and Williams from Parra
It seems we are going in the right direction and hopefully shoring up Kieran Foran & Daly Cherry-Evans with a few more of the good prospects from from toyota cup
it is looking real good for the future of our great club

Luke is basically a pasenger, Bell hasn't fired for ages,Bryant hasn't seemed to improved in 2 years. Beaver will be a loss, but he would be ready move by the end of this year.

The new signings seem good.

I would keep Beaver even if it's just for the selfish reason of becoming the number one capped player of all time. It'd be a (yet another) great record for the legend.

byso link said:
Luke is basically a pasenger, Bell hasn't fired for ages,Bryant hasn't seemed to improved in 2 years. Beaver will be a loss, but he would be ready move by the end of this year.

I hate to say it but I agree with everything Byso has said here, the planets must be in alignment or something :)

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
Luke Williamson
Stephen Bell
Mark Bryant,
and Maybe Beaver

Out of that list Beaver is the one that I think should play on (conditionally)

Bell & Bryant are off contract so i think its necessary they move on for celery cap & generational change reasons.

I think Willow signed a 2 year deal last year so he will probably be here. Wether thats down a grade i dont know.

Halfasanga, Wells, Neumann are also off contract. Might be movement there.

Luke Williamson is locked in for at LEAST 1 more year. I remember him saying he was contracted with us beyond this year I just can't remember how many years, this was on NRL on Fox about 2 weeks ago

CliffyIsGod link said:
Nuemann is re-sgned for a few years more, isn't he?

I'm pretty sure he is off contract end of this year.

I really think he has great potential....just thinking back to that game against saints last year when he made that break and passed for Hicks...that was exciting stuff!

I also remember the game against Penriff when he was caught out in defence time & time again

Fro link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=177568.msg185482#msg185482 date=1211895779]

I hate to say it but I agree with everything Byso has said here, the planets must be in alignment or something :)
[/quote]

Cheers but maybe you've finally taken your head out your arse.........Just jokes btw

I wouldn't mind if we held onto Bryant for depth purposes, imo you can never has too many props, need good depth in that area

Glen Hall was injured in round 24 vs the warriors. Pretty sure he was still recovering from a dislocated shoulder at GF time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2