2 things from tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I sit each year in the F/M stand and I have 2 quick observations

Tonight when the chips were down it was Jake screaming at the lads trying to motivate the boys..DCE looked not as Interested.To me it just confirmed Jake needs to be at least on field captain in 2019. DCE had a better game tonight but just when we needed to he does not have that same presence on the field as Jake does.

Again after the no try call I was watching the boys jake was in the middle of the group.

Second point Marty has every right to look elsewhere he again tonight over 260 running meters and needs more help other than AFB ..he is saving this team it's scary to think how this season would be with out Him.

Now that's 4 straight defeats at brookvale oval..not us and very disappointing to be at all of those games live. It really is not up to our standard.

Last edited:
Is that you watmough?
No but it really was very clear from my position in bay n that we when the chips were down it was Jake doing the majority of the talking and motivating the boys.
I am not questioning DCE as leader as he is our captain but I am just passing on what I saw from my position in the stands

Last edited:
One question I would like to ask our coaching staff
What has happened to our fortress ?

It seemed like that
I am not bashing DCE but he seemed more interested on Wednesday than tonight..I am one of His biggest supporters
I disagree feathered friend .
DCE played in a brutal SOO game mid week and although there were some concerns with his condition he backed up unlike other SOO players and was one of our best

I disagree feathered friend .
DCE played in a brutal SOO game mid week and although there were some concerns with his condition he backed up unlike other SOO players and was one of our best
I just wish he didn't take his boots off at half time and play bare foot throughout the second.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6