2 questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
1. Has Manly won a game with wet weather this season or the last?

2. Has Manly ever won a game with Matt Cecchin as one of the refs?

mr seagles link said:
no excuse....no heart

Which raises another question. Why are we playing with no heart and passion? Something must be really wrong behind the scenes.

I know it's not an excuse but the refereeing was pathetic. It set the scene in the first minute when a bullsh*t penalty was given against King when there was nothing wrong. Compare that to the Knight being all over us in the play the ball.

But the boys were flat in the first half and with wet weather struggled to score in the second half. If we are to win this year, then it will need to start this weekend. The only problem is the draw is against us, we play Monday, Saturday, Monday and Saturday the next 3 games. Usually tough to back up after Monday night but our boys seem to love that. I would drop Perry to the bench and start Kite, bring Cross in for Galuvau. Have to leave Bailey on bench as he is an utility.

By 12 minutes there were 4 penalties (all to Drug-castle). Each 3 minutes there were either a penalty or a score (mostly Drug-castle's way).

The referees wouldn't let the game flow.

We didn't touch the ball (apart from kick off's) until almost the 10th minute, and by that stage the game was almost gone.

if we were a good team we would have got out of it and had a ugly win but no thick head players kicking balls out on the kick off,droping the ball,ill dissaplined,half interested.

I don't think we can lay blame on 1 player for the loss. Barring Lyon, everyone else was flat and had the attitude of turning up to the ground to bag 2 points, and no one showed desperation. With Matt Chicken referee, we were always going to start 12 points down and he had so many dodgy calls. Why against us?

I am not too worried at this stage as it was always going to be a "banana skin" game, and our finals start this weekend. We should treat every game now as sudden death.

The only good thing out of the weekend was the Eels and Dragons losing, and the Panthers and Tigers didn't look too flash either. So we can still make the top 4.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8