2 performances and tezza

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly have had many moments and many match winners but 2 individual performances really stuck out because of other reasons. Futon, lyon, stewarts have plenty of moments but these two were a bit different
Tezza , nothern eagles i think against the broncos, might have ended in a draw but he gave it to them
Neil tierney, again the beagles against broncos but he just bitch whipped em. Almost as dominant performance ive ever seen from a prop. It was mighty.

The beagles were not that great but there wins were always very inspired, built on team and energy. . Giving up big starts made winning tricky but spectacular too i suppose.

footy memories

A battle between renouf and hill in one game where renouf belted hill while he was held by 3 . Tezza held all 3 off while he pointed at renouf and sledged him deluxe as renouf gets back the 10. for the record renouf owed him plenty and he delivered it silky smooth as only renouf could

Terry was the smartest sledger the game has ever seen. He could spot a target from miles away.
Some great memories of him.

Ha there must be a story about Tezza for the other thread. How bout that dive he took when he played for the tigers.

Manly have had many moments and many match winners but 2 individual performances really stuck out because of other reasons. Futon, lyon, stewarts have plenty of moments but these two were a bit different
Tezza , nothern eagles i think against the broncos, might have ended in a draw but he gave it to them
Neil tierney, again the beagles against broncos but he just bitch whipped em. Almost as dominant performance ive ever seen from a prop. It was mighty.

The beagles were not that great but there wins were always very inspired, built on team and energy. . Giving up big starts made winning tricky but spectacular too i suppose.

footy memories

A battle between renouf and hill in one game where renouf belted hill while he was held by 3 . Tezza held all 3 off while he pointed at renouf and sledged him deluxe as renouf gets back the 10. for the record renouf owed him plenty and he delivered it silky smooth as only renouf could

The game your thinking of with Tezza was at Brookie in '99 ( pre NE )
Down 26-8 we got back to draw it with Tezza beating Tallis all ends up and then taking on Lockyer with a race for the corner. Reeves kicked the conversion to tie it up (plus a couple of others in the 2nd half)
I always remember it as we were sitting in that corner with Tezza running straight at us.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6