2 Minute Press Conference - WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So they could only manage to show 2 minutes of the Manly presser on the NRL site. What a joke after the match of the year.

Gotta say again that Chooks coach is all class, wrapped our players and team.

Yet the spoon battle between Broncos and Sharks they 6 and 8 minutes, the no name that coaches the Broncos can barely string a sentence together and get 3 times the coverage as Toovey.

Not surprised bob.

I commented in the Game Thread, watching the coverage on Nein...It was our home game and Gus and Freddy were heavy on the Rorter-bias.

At half-time Fittler spoke to Minichello as the players left the field.

Prior to the resumption of play he also interviewed Robinson only.
No mention or reference to the home team at all.

Fark em. The win says it all.

Not sure what Tooves was doing with his left hand, he stopped for a while but then started again.Guess he was still excited about the win...
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/06/27/rd16_press_conference_v_roosters.html

bob dylan said:
So they could only manage to show 2 minutes of the Manly presser on the NRL site. What a joke after the match of the year.

Yet the spoon battle between Broncos and Sharks they 6 and 8 minutes, the no name that coaches the Broncos can barely string a sentence together and get 3 times the coverage as Toovey.

roosters presser went for over 6 mins also

I think lyon and 2v were happy with the 2 mins....probably prefer 1 or less!

No, roosters too classy for that rubbish. Coach blamed own players and praised Manly as did Mini.

bob dylan said:

Because Manly winning is common place, so not new news. Sharks winning is like human society finally inventing an anti ageing pill - never happen.

LOL

Yeah was he sitting too close to the exhaust pipe when he drove to the ground.

master blaster said:
I like how Gus said that the rorters were better for most of the game,ok Gus,I know you want to be home at penrith

I think he's right.

But Manly played the key moments better and converted their chances. Think about Snake in attack and defence, turning our fortunes in the blink of an eye.

Roosters aren't whinging because they knew they had the opportunities to win it, but let their guard down to let us back into the contest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4