2 mill under cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope they use some of that free cap space to upgrade some of our current squad. Across the park we have such a solid mix of players, power and work ethic (with a dash of offloading) in the forwards, x-factor players like Walker and Turbo, Api who must have taken Steve Matais locker during the offseason, impact off the bench and of course the ten million dollar man living up to his potential ! We really may only need another addition or two but that could very easily come from the lower grades over the next few seasons

Wonder how much of that war chest we will have left after factoring in the Trbojevic upgrades, I imagine that they will be going from a combined $400-450,000 to well in excess of a million now
I believe the upgrades were quoted in the media at 900k for Tom and 500k for Jake.
Could be spot on could be b***s**t

Spend it on upgrading some of our stars (Api, Walker, AFB, Uate, Green) and add some more depth in the forwards along with adding a new prop to replace Lawrence (Who I'd be re signing) and look at a top line backrower.

I thought Barrett said only a couple of weeks ago that Manly might 'keep their powder dry' regarding recruitment, and that a few of our young players will come in next year.

Snake 650
Matai 550-650
Myles 500
Taufua 250

That's 2 million worth of salary cap missing and we are forth and just smashed the premiers.

AMAZIMG.
Even back in 2013, 2014 etc with that great manly side we would've been against it to get the win should Snake, Matai and Taufua miss a game. I was impressed with the storm's performance the other night without their big three, however, it was only just then that I realised we are missing almost as badly yet are in the top 4, huge effort. We really are so good. Add a few players in the next few seasons with probably 2.2 million or more to work with (seeing snake, matai, myles gone and cap increase) we are in line to be a heavyweight for the next decade or so with such a great young side already

I thought Barrett said only a couple of weeks ago that Manly might 'keep their powder dry' regarding recruitment, and that a few of our young players will come in next year.
I can't say I've heard that term before. Keep your powder dry. Well wasn't I on the wrong track.

To be prepared, and save your resources until they are needed.

Now here I was thinking this was going to be some how connected with a women powdering her face. But no. Gun powder. 1856 Oliver Cromwell telling troops to keep their gun powder dry. Fair enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6