2 Important Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
We have 2 games coming up I feel will show if we're Premiership contender's or Premiership Pretenders.
Throughout this season while we've been beating the lower sides we're yet to win a game against top 4 opposition.
Firstly the Rabbitohs - injured John Sutton, a suspended Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis coming back from injury helps us out immensely but an we've also got an injured Choc.
Secondly the Storm - have started there run now with the big guns firing.

eagles2win said:
We have 2 games coming up I feel will show if we're Premiership contender's or Premiership Pretenders.
Throughout this season while we've been beating the lower sides we're yet to win a game against top 4 opposition.
Firstly the Rabbitohs - injured John Sutton, a suspended Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis coming back from injury helps us out immensely but an we've also got an injured Choc.
Secondly the Storm - have started there run now with the big guns firing.

Agree. Particularly about the Storm. People wrote them off last year around finals time too.

Sam Burgess won't play, neither will John Sutton. And I'm going to take a stab and say that Inglis won't be back until next round.

Manly vs Souths will be a very physical encounter. I don't think they'll risk Laura in this game.

Id be just as happy to win the Canberra and Penrith games. Both worth two points just the same as the other two games.

The 2 important games were just played,Manly vs NZ and Dogs vs Titans.

I would have thought Manly proved themselves by going to Melbourne, without Brett Stewart, to play the full strength storm and coming away with a draw. None of the top 4 teams need to prove anything. All four have done enough this year to prove they are capable of winning the premiership.

Personally just want to get 2 or 3 wins in the next 4 weeks. Whilst 4 out of 4 would be brilliant, need to shore up the Top4, and a loss wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Killer03 said:
Personally just want to get 2 or 3 wins in the next 4 weeks. Whilst 4 out of 4 would be brilliant, need to shore up the Top4, and a loss wouldn't be the end of the world either.

I die after every loss.

Frank said:
Killer03 said:

I die after every loss.

G'day Lazarus. How's Jesus going?

mozgrame said:
Frank said:
Killer03 said:

I die after every loss.

G'day Lazarus. How's Jesus going?

Didn't you watch the game against the Warriors? He's going great.

Brissie Kid said:
Burgess & Inglis will play. Sutton won't. Choc Watmough won't.

but sutton was running around at training without his ankle even having any strapping on it so cannot be that far away. I still believe at least 2 of them will play and wouldn't be surprised if all 3 play. We will be depleted to a far greater extent but there will be no mention of that

bones said:
I would have thought Manly proved themselves by going to Melbourne, without Brett Stewart, to play the full strength storm and coming away with a draw. None of the top 4 teams need to prove anything. All four have done enough this year to prove they are capable of winning the premiership.

I agree with Bones. Still the game I want to see us most win before the finals is the Brookie game against the Storm.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2