• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Been off work crook so was able to settle in and watch the whole day today.

Lankans stuffed it up big time before play, Malinga should have been one of the first picked. When you have a weapon like him you play him every time. Im sure Jaques would have been happy when he found out he would have Maharoof bowling 125km at him rather than Malinga at 145k and a unique option.

Australias day, but a couple of quick wickets early on tomorrow and Sri Lanka are right back in it. Murali will be the key, looks the only real threat

I agree Kiwi. Mind you I still cant understand how Murali doesn't chuck every delivery. It is an Asian conspiracy that he even plays the game.

Play not far away from starting, am still crook so will be watching it all again

Had a huge day yesterday, OZ v SL till 8.40pm then at 9.30pm NZ v SA started, watched a lot of that as well. For anyone interested Saf 226 NZ 40-2

This is a decimation

Hussey made 133, Clarke is 121* and Symonds is with him, 4/461 with the final sesison remaining. An hour to smash and they will declare i reckon

I back Clarke @ $6 to be High bat so am cheering him in to get past Hussey. Already picked up a smaller win last night with NZ having a higher opening stand than SAF

Lankans are in huge strife

Turned on the TV today to see Ataputtu sitting there calling the selectors "A set of muppets, run by a joker" haha

Destroyed them in the end. Lee bowled very well I thought, Johnson was a bit wayward but got some handy wickets, Clarke was his usual self and MacGill bowled good enough on that pitch.

Hogg got 5/77 in the Pura Cup match yesterday after a wicketless first innings, so he is keeping his good form up it looks like. Katich got a century and an unbeaten 63 for NSW.

Didn't watch much of the NZ test but it looks like they had a shocker and surprise surprise... Shane Wats... I mean Bond is out again.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4