• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well chalk it down: It was 15 degrees here on thursday (18th of May) so that means....

first time outside in just shorts and a T-shirt!

woohoo!

Boy they are long winters here.

And also....

I got the surprise..."Hey lets have a bbq!" You can't give an aussie male no notice before a bbq....there's alcohol to be bought!

No time so instead I had to drink some 2015 Pinot Grigio from Italy (not bad) and by some I mean the bottle.

So steaks on the bbq at ...well it was about 11 degrees when we started with a nice blue sky and snow capped mountains in view.

Ahhh, summer!

see?

3uUjqny.jpg

Which is awesome as some days the mountain goes "wtf? I am so outta here!!!"

AqhBZOB.jpg

Well chalk it down: It was 15 degrees here on thursday (18th of May) so that means....

first time outside in just shorts and a T-shirt!

woohoo!

Boy they are long winters here.

And also....

I got the surprise..."Hey lets have a bbq!" You can't give an aussie male no notice before a bbq....there's alcohol to be bought!

No time so instead I had to drink some 2015 Pinot Grigio from Italy (not bad) and by some I mean the bottle.

So steaks on the bbq at ...well it was about 11 degrees when we started with a nice blue sky and snow capped mountains in view.

Ahhh, summer!

see?

3uUjqny.jpg

Which is awesome as some days the mountain goes "wtf? I am so outta here!!!"

AqhBZOB.jpg
Assuming you mean Celsius??
Even so I would probably die at 11 deg. I don't even want my morgue to be that cold.....
Beautiful looking place G.E but looks like a place where bears would gate crash the barbie...
Enjoy !!

Assuming you mean Celsius??
Even so I would probably die at 11 deg. I don't even want my morgue to be that cold.....
Beautiful looking place G.E but looks like a place where bears would gate crash the barbie...
Enjoy !!

Yup, sorry...Celsius. Fahrenheit is for weirdos!

We only have black bears (mainly) and they are herbivores. though a couple of years ago one stood right outside my window....like 40 cm's away from me and I didn't initially see it. Boy we both jumped when we saw it other...lol

I posted about it here somewhere.

I saw the thread title and was thinking you must be the most highly educated Silvertail.... but clearly, no, just a nature lover!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6