1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13+ margin

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bones, Aug 3, 2013.

1. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +9,036 /102
    With Souths getting hammered tonight, Manly are the only team to not have suffered a 13+ loss at all this year. But i guess Toovey is a crap coach.

• Like Like x 6
    • Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +6,293 /44
      Actually when was the last time anyone put 50 on us ?? We've had the occasional 40 something scoreline over the last few seasons, but I can't remember the last time we conceeded a half century.

• bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,036 /102
      I'd reckon 2005 or 2006 at shark park would be the last time. Sunday arvo game. Sharks got sixty something.

• Like Like x 1
      • Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +6,293 /44
        That was horrible that game. Remember it well, we wore heritage jersey, white with maroon hoops. That's not bad going then, 6 years since we conceeded 50.

• Like Like x 1
        • Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +2,723 /29
          To be the only team this year without a 13+ loss is a remarkable achievement, it doesn't take much through injury (which we've had), or misfortune to lose by 20.

That's what I love about Manly, if you are going to beat us it takes something special, and we will make you fight and work for it.

Even tonight, how p&ssed off were the players to concede that try? I love seeing that from the boys!

• Like Like x 1
          • ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
            +971 /7
            And then they auctioned the jerseys. An all time low in marketing history.

• anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
            Ratings:
            +507 /15
            Toovey = underperforming coach; sack him :)

• Like Like x 1