11th with a bullet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to the NRL ladder right now. I'm guessing other results this round will bump us back a bit, but at least we seem to be going in the right direction for a change.
Best we can do at the end of this round is 12th.

We need rabbits to get beaten and even better if they get lapped then we will move to 12th.

We are still two wins from the log jam on 20 points, only one thing for it we need to keep winning

Rabbids are getting flogged - should help us jump them.:giggle:

Quite a few Teams to get their last BYE points on Monday.

Manly just needs to keep winning, then we are all happy :)

next 2 weeks we need to consolidate and be sitting there with an outside chance on 20 points with 5 rounds to go

The way we are playing we are an outside chance. With the horrible draw and run of injuries we are still a chance. Looking at the ladder there are teams above us like souths st george tigers warriors etc that are worse sides than us. Those games against panthers and cows we could of easily won would be a totally different scenario

The way we are playing we are an outside chance. With the horrible draw and run of injuries we are still a chance. Looking at the ladder there are teams above us like souths st george tigers warriors etc that are worse sides than us. Those games against panthers and cows we could of easily won would be a totally different scenario

Totally agree those 2 games will be the difference between us finish in the 8 and not.

This end of season drive towards the 8 is very similar to last year, we win a few more games before the season is done and will cause a few headaches to other teams chances but we will just fall short.

Finally be very wary of Souths next week, they will be very desperate for the win and if we just think that turning up is going to get us the win then we will get our pants pulled down / upset win for Souths.

Just need to keep the team on the field.
No injuries or idiots punching doors or anything else.

Im happy if we just keep improving, if we don't make the finals this year then we should do it next year and then hopefully be pushing for a title the year after if all things go to plan.

Souths won't be easy. But at this point of the season this game needs to be all about us and what we can do. Another bloody Monday game;-(........

Even if we miss the finals it's so important to build momentum for next season...how we finish the year will define how our players feel movin forward at the club and it will also help us recruit better players if we appear to be a club on the move...so much more to play for than meets the eye.

It's a strange world. A couple of seasons ago if you told me the Sharks would be the benchmark & the roosters, bunnies & manly would be at the bottom end of the ladder I'd have said you were dreaming.

This comp is so even that predictions are hazardous, nevertheless I looked at the NRL ladder predictor and came up with this after R23, with 3 rounds still to play.
6 Titans fairly safe on 26
7 raiders 25
8 Warriors 22 on for and against, edging Panthers and Sea Eagles both also on 22

We should be up to our knuckles with 5 games to go sitting on 20 points meaning we will need to win 4 from 5 to have any shot. Dogs, Parra and Storm in those 5 will make it tough

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7