10K post dribbler.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So after 16 years almost exactly, here it is. My 10,000th post.
16 years of dribbling, negative, positive, swearing, elation, frustration, joy, sadness, emotional wreck, much alcohol but always one objective. To see this wonderful club achieve to it's maximum, to win Grand finals (x 2), to play in them (x4), to play in finals and to watch the filth opposition particularly the worms, drizzle, vermin, Rorters, donkeys fail. Hopefully many more years of my bullsht to come.

16 years of dribbling, negative, positive, swearing, elation, frustration, joy, sadness, emotional wreck, much alcohol but always one objective. To see this wonderful club achieve to it's maximum, to win Grand finals (x 2), to play in them (x4), to play in finals and to watch the filth opposition particularly the worms, drizzle, vermin, Rorters, donkeys fail. Hopefully many more years of my bullsht to come.
It's been torture for all involved.

@:D @:D @:D

Can't be fkd congratulating you.fking d1ckhead posting useless bloody advice and worse opinions. Says we win and we freaking lose. Says we will lose more often than not and we do.he'll get done by 40 @:p :talking:
Might I add enjoyed every minute of it well done

Summarised from the terms of service (rules)....

Inappropriate Language and Use

The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.

Silvertails.net will not tolerate users expressing forms of profanity. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of punctuation characters or symbols to simulate swearing.

@mickqld

10,000 posts....

67,000 "violations..."!

lol

The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.

Silvertails.net will not tolerate users expressing forms of profanity. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of punctuation characters or symbols to simulate swearing.

@mickqld

10,000 posts....

67,000 "violations..."!

lol
How many extra mods does Dan employ to cover @mickqld ?

@mickqld

10,000 posts....

67,000 "violations..."!

lol

**** me dead @mickqld is a learner compared to the bull**** I sprout !!

Congratulations Mick . Great characters like you make great forums like this
Keep your passionate posts coming !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4