1 big positive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Has been plenty written on here about the club splintering and dissent in the ranks, personally I think that this Stewart trial has shown just how tight this club still is when you see how many of the players, ex players and club officials were there in support of Brett.

Was great to see

I think the splintering has always been at board and administrative levels. The players are ridiculously close and have been as long as I've had any association with the club (with very few exceptions).

willstyles link said:
I think the splintering has always been at board and administrative levels. The players are ridiculously close and have been as long as I've had any association with the club (with very few exceptions).

That is what I always believed to be the case as well, but some of those with 'good sources' were trying to suggest dissent in the camp, young guys upset with what the older guys were getting, unhappy with Des etc

I suppose it could be the case, but certainly nothing I've ever seen or heard about. Doesn't mean it's not true, but unlikely based on what I've come across.

Darren link said:
big worry him being on crutches in October though

Darren I saw Brett a couple times in the Downing Centre last week, walking around going up and down stairs etc.  Not even a hint of limp.

The Brett Stewart 'hoax' charges was a major reason for Manly's struggles on the field and the in the boardroom.

Expect a strong united front and stellar season from all next year.

It will be like a weight has been lifted from all... can't wait already...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6