$1.5m loss - beat up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Thehill

Reserve Grader
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/27695962/the-7th-tackle-with-josh-massoud-and-jim-wilson/

Above is a story on manly heading for a $1.5 million loss this year. If there has been money spent on front office staff, high performance staff, new equipment and management, how is this a story? Penn has publicly stated that he's upping spending in the football dept so I'm sure he's expecting to take a financial hit this year. Sick of these meaningless media beat ups.

yeah that hooper piece was just garbage from start to finish. Most of it was word for word rehash from before Choc left. He is a total muppet.

Hooper has no idea what happens at our club, he is just a news limited hacker who is payed to discredit our club and smear us where ever possible.

I wonder if the two female staff recently received healthy pay-outs after being told their services were no longer required included Mary and her unfair dismissal payout?

The way the Penns are running the club we will probably operate $1.5m under our salary cap just to balance the books.

Either that or they can find some more football club assets to sell off.

Hi team. Didnt we mate a very small profit when we made the gf a few years ago. Thought we might have turned the corner. Hooper may be a hack but surely at least his figure of $800000 last year was correct. Just has me a bit worried.

Due to the complete overhaul of the club and the alleged spending increases to the training facilities and staff, a loss of money should surprise nobody.
But let's not take James Poopers word on anything, he's a **** wit.

Our crowds have been down in 2014 & so far in 2015 so this also would not be helping the balance sheet.

A few more games at Brookie will help the bottom line, surely? If played on a Sunday for sure.

Didn't Foran recently make Penn and Co. upgrade staff personal and training equipment because they weren't "up to scratch"? And this was after cafe-gate.

We should send him the bill.

Who are these people that are advising news media of the figures?

You know who you are - KEEP YOUR BLEEDING MOUTHS SHUT!

Obviously there is too little to do in your jobs so you might be next on chopping block if you aren't doing your job and talking out of school.

Maybe a saving can be made by amalgamating a few jobs together so the front office can be more efficient and people wont have time to talk to the press or anyone for that matter.

There may also be a breach of privacy here as I would think the company would be a "Pty Ltd" company and not subject to same level of public scrutiny as a listed Stock Exchange Ltd company is. But I may be wrong on this as well as I am on everything else.

I am just getting sick of the leaks to the press of damaging articles about the club. If enough mud is flung some of it sticks.

Didn't the Penn purchase and resale of the Leagues Club land just net them 10 million+ ?

Hooper has no idea what a private Company's Profit & Loss Report is, especially before the financial year has even ended @:cool: The man's an idiot gossip monger :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4