1.5 million from who??????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say it would be Parra, who have cap room.
So people know, I heard O'Sullivan is in talks with Buhrer, but I've heard that from an official of another club entirely, but others can attest to that source being right on most occasions.

I'm sure that's no surprise to all. He'll be sought after.

O'Sullivan though tends to "get the deal done" if he wants a player if you take my meaning.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mr seagles said:
Does anyone know who offered hoppa that amount of money and for how long......

mrs seagles

good on you berks you havent got a life all you do is live on TRYING to be funny but it doesnt work you no LIFE....id like to see you at a game one day.....

boo hoo ya f***in sook, you dont like what someone posts and you let fly with insults
is that a threat that you want to see me at a game one day, bring it on
Ill be at ANZ v bulldogs

Mr Seagles...I enjoy when you get on as it gets the forum united, usually against you but none the less it makes for an interesting debate. What we don't need is some of the colourful language you use that younger fans may inadvertantly read. So please try to win the argument with intellect and not vulgarity, unless of course vulgarity is all you have.

Townsville Eagle said:
Mr Seagles...I enjoy when you get on as it gets the forum united, usually against you but none the less it makes for an interesting debate. What we don't need is some of the colourful language you use that younger fans may inadvertantly read. So please try to win the argument with intellect and not vulgarity, unless of course vulgarity is all you have.

Judging by his username he can't even find the shift key, so I think it's fair to say that it's a bit much to expect even a modicum of wit or intellect present in his posts.

Ryan said:
I'd say it would be Parra, who have cap room.
So people know, I heard O'Sullivan is in talks with Buhrer, but I've heard that from an official of another club entirely, but others can attest to that source being right on most occasions.

I'm sure that's no surprise to all. He'll be sought after.

O'Sullivan though tends to "get the deal done" if he wants a player if you take my meaning.

Be interesting to see if O'Sullivan will have job in the future though.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
boo hoo ya f***in sook, you dont like what someone posts and you let fly with insults
is that a threat that you want to see me at a game one day, bring it on
Ill be at ANZ v bulldogs
i reckon your misses would pay someone else 1.5 mil to get away from you or are you still a single FAT ugly no life loser that sits on this forum all day long??????????

mr seagles said:
i reckon your misses would pay someone else 1.5 mil to get away from you or are you still a single FAT ugly no life loser that sits on this forum all day long??????????

whats wrong with that sentence, didnt really think about did you Ironstine LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4