Roosters’ cap crisis could send star to rugby, and force half to rival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be nervous if I was Crichton. Better watch out for that little bag of white powder that ends up in your pocket just as the sniffer dogs are going through the Golden Sheaf. Amazing how many Roosters players get busted for drugs when the salary cap pressure comes to bear on the club

I'd be nervous if I was Crichton. Better watch out for that little bag of white powder that ends up in your pocket just as the sniffer dogs are going through the Golden Sheaf. Amazing how many Roosters players get busted for drugs when the salary cap pressure comes to bear on the club
Angus is off contract this year, it's the guys on good coin for 2-3 years that need to be worried.

yeah ,,,,who would have thunk it ?????? Just amazing

"They have got Joey Manu who is not off-contract until 2024 and he’s on $800,000 a year. They have got James Tedesco on $1.1 million. Luke Keary is on $850,000. Brandon Smith next year is on $800,000 as well."

What about what the rest are on?

JWH
Crichton
Walker
Watson
Suaalii
Tupou
etc...
What about what the rest are on?

JWH - 4th hole in the left rough
Crichton - putting out on the 14th with uncle nic
Walker - warming up on the Driving range
Watson - 4th tee
Suaalii - 17th in the sand
Tupou - 12th on the green.

Goodie bags are in every golf cart on the course.

Both the vermin and rorters are visibly on the slide but we still managed to lose substantially to both of them. Doesn't say much for how we're travelling then does it.

I reckon we could take on board dropping those who's form doesn't warrant selection, being ruthless certainly keeps players on their toes. Manly has become a holiday home for a number of players
Haslers Holiday Home for sure .
Unless a player breaks his leg at Manly an up and coming young talented player wont be given a break .

And the award for most ridiculous rumour ever......RTS back to the Roosters 😂😂😂

What a load of BS.

Even with the Roosters sombrero they couldnt swing that and then from the footballing side, they have Tedesco, Manu and Suaalii all wanting to play fullback

It's annoying how every rumoured article Manly isn't linked to anyone that's NRL standard. It's just goes to show how poor this clubs recruitment and salary cap must be.

Salary cap Management Perspective time ......

Smart Salary cap Managers
Do not cheat the system

Smart Salary cap Managers
Challenge the system

Inspirational Quote of the Day
CHALLENGES DO NOT BLOCK YOUR PATH TOWARDS SUCESS
THEY ARE THE PATH THAT MAKE YOU GROW OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE !

Nick the Smart Greek Politis
Came to Australia with one drachma in his pocket and he turned that one Greek drachma into one of the most lucrative business in Australia
The Roosters are a very lucky club

I'm glad it wasn't just me who thinks that. It's like the rorters do their best to bust, then cover up indiscretions.... but store them away until they need to move a player (or staff member) on then they're "Hey buddy...go or we'll release this info."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6