‘He’s fantastic’: Mick Potter backs Matt Burton for Origin debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who gives a **** about Matt Burton

In fact who really gives a **** about State of Origin any more???
Correct on Burton he's shown he's not that good unless he's surrounded by superstars.

I don't mind State of Origin but having to listen to Joey, Rabs, Gus and any of their others muppets just does my head in.

I long for the days when Roy and HG called the games "from the card table" so I could listen to them not the Ch9 morons.

With Teams being named Sunday Id go

1.Tedesco
2.To'o
3.Crichton
4.Graham
5.Addo-Carr
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Paulo
11.Murray
12.Martin
13.Yeo

14.Wighton
15.Crichton
16.Trbojevic
17.Campbell-Gillard

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Correct on Burton he's shown he's not that good unless he's surrounded by superstars.

I don't mind State of Origin but having to listen to Joey, Rabs, Gus and any of their others muppets just does my head in.

I long for the days when Roy and HG called the games "from the card table" so I could listen to them not the Ch9 morons.
That really turns me off ( Channel 9)

Can’t stand them.

Not sure why we even care but since it’s been mentioned, this strikes me as Mick Potter trying to kiss arse with his players to see if he can keep the Dogs coaching gig

With Teams being named Sunday Id go

1.Tedesco
2.To'o
3.Crichton
4.Graham
5.Addo-Carr
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Paulo
11.Murray
12.Martin
13.Yeo

14.Wighton
15.Crichton
16.Trbojevic
17.Campbell-Gillard

I'd guess:
3. Staggs & 4. Crichton. The rest sounds solid!

Potter saying what he’s told by Gus. Gus was on the 6 again podcast (which I had never listened to before and won’t again after one episode) anyway whoever the other flog that was asking Gus his thoughts on SOO, and he spent the next ten minutes espousing all the reasons Burton should be picked as centre. He also wanted the Rabbitohs second rower in there as well.
I just looked at the Blues run on squad. Wighton at centre dumb. Crighton should’ve got that with Wighton as 14. And Tariq Sims….still miffed how he even made the team.
I’m still hooked on Origin though (one of few by the sounds of it). I’m looking forward to To’o up against Cobbo.

Can anyone see them upsetting the Panthers this week? It's a big re shuffle for the Panthers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8