[Resurrected] Zorba's 'Statistics don't lie'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorba stat's, every nine minutes an Australian has a heart attack. Smoking is the biggest risk factor followed by OBESITY!!!

So I'm saying there is hope.
Sorry to disappoint you feathered friend but Penn Health will keep Zorba alive and active for years to come :)

How loyal are the fans when willing to give up on a legend like Matai?
Matai will always be a Manly Legend and will always have the respect of the loyal fans.
Matai turns 32 next year and our club turned him from a QLD cup player to a superstar but he is approaching his twilight years and if he can find a another club to support his income and we can find another player to support our top 4 spot in 2016 then its a smart business move .
NRL is a professional sport and the correct decisions that have to be made are not the popular ones but the tough ones

I didn't give an opinion on whether keeping Matai or losing Matai is the right or wrong decision. When half of the forum arcs up about the loss of gifty but then the other half arcs up about Matai. There is no loyalty, so why demand something when it is so easy to give away.

The new management team have shown that loyalty means absolutely zilch.

Funny but aren't they same ones that threw a gigantic whilly over Gifty being shafted??

lol. I think someone needs to reinstate their self imposed exile from this forum....... we are clearly not ready for you and your superior intellect. Why punish yourself on a daily basis by attempting to interact with a herd of moronic, idiotic, dim witted sausage roll eating nuffies such as us. You spend a lot of time on here for someone who hates the place ....why bother ?

lol. I think someone needs to reinstate their self imposed exile from this forum....... we are clearly not ready for you and your superior intellect. Why punish yourself on a daily basis by attempting to interact with a herd of moronic, idiotic, dim witted sausage roll eating nuffies such as us. You spend a lot of time on here for someone who hates the place ....why bother ?
What did i do now?

Bugger me you come up with some classics, you're not Hamish or Andy by any chance?

Not having a go at this poster at all but asking the staff member who is having a go at me for being disrespectful to a manly player ( which is completely untrue , 100% ) as to how my post is disrespectful in his opinion and why a post like this isn't in his opinion ?
My small brain is suspecting his approach is unbalanced .

Its simples Forty Baskets (which by the way is a lovely little part of the world and great for watching NY fireworks), ZTC is not a player - he is a buffet attendant, and part time sausage roll critic.

I don't know your post, or what you said, but thanks for reminding me how upset I was when 2V the legend was shafted by this pie eating sausage roll stuffing jabba the hut.

TBH I wish I was harsher on the ****.

Looks ok to me , could cross the line but a few **** 's saves the day . Zorba , former premiership winning player at the Eagles they say .
At the end of the day Zorba is one of us feathered friends a proud Manly Sea eagle
This picture says it all . Zorba doing a lap of honour with his Manly team mates carrying the 1973 winning premiership on his shoulders loud and proud and you cant beat that !!!
We all should have a soft spot for Zorba @Mark from Brisbane :)
1379350800000.jpg

I suggest you ignore me . Simple . I was having very productive interaction on here and then I was challenged strongly on a point . A fellow staff member of yours stuck his beak in and I've shown them to be incorrect.
I'll chose to defend myself if I want and I'll ask someone to explain his hypocrisy if I chose.

Kick me off the forum if you like but I don't take your advice on anything .

Don't bother with posters you hate move on matey . I've debated with you on here before but your superiority complex gets in the way and you vanish so I won't debate with you again simple .

Who is trying to display a superior intellect ? Answer , the posters who think they know better than Barrett , Fulton and co and the other posters . Doesn't fit well with your agenda though does it ?

If I wish to challenge a know it all with a bit of reality I will do it whether you like it or not.

I've ignored the worst of them as advised and It's happy days ahead . Lighten up old boy .

I'll chose how long to spend on here and how I label the place. Don't worry many leave or don't come on because they hate it. Maybe the free for all abuse of the club offends many , maybe you could stop this and show some backbone .
Don't take things personally and get your feathers in a knot feathered friend . Manly Passion runs wild on here and although we all have different views we all love our Manly Sea eagles . At the end of the day it is us Manly supporters against the rest of the league world and on Match day we all stand up Stronger together and cheer on our beloved Manly Sea eagles as one !!!
Stick around and have your say in the best league forum the Silvertails forum
untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8