[Resurrected] Zorba's 'Statistics don't lie'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only statistics Zorba is interested in is how many pies are being delivered and when do they arrive.

What an idiot. (Shocking, I know). Things were beginning to turn. We'd started talking about Barrett with some interest and the strength of next year's team.
So what does this buffoon do?
Picks us up and dumps us in the swirling, turgid sea of his own festering vitriol.
There were injuries.
We'll always love Tooves.
And we'll never be fans of any other NRL team.
Now move on fat boy.

If Zorba had appeared even slightly balanced (say by pointing out positives of Toovs), then his quoting of stats to justify a plan for change would be more credible, and less offensive to many.

To work in the media and not understand this is a bit weird.

clip_image004.jpg

clip_image002.jpg

Tooves was 'reviewed' in October 2014 and the Media had him as being fired after the Albury Game in Round 5. So only the 2014 Statistics were available at that time

Chances given to Brayden Wiliame in first grade despite him being an utter liability (1st)
I could say the same of Hiku

He brang **** all to the team and defense was piss poor most of the year, had a few good games at the end though

It's lucky Zorba hasn't been part of the blood letting, it's harder to get gravy stains out of the carpet than blood

If Zorba had appeared even slightly balanced (say by pointing out positives of Toovs), then his quoting of stats to justify a plan for change would be more credible, and less offensive to many.

To work in the media and not understand this is a bit weird.

All part of the revenge mate, vindictive bastard!!

I could say the same of Hiku

He brang **** all to the team and defense was piss poor most of the year, had a few good games at the end though

It's lucky Zorba hasn't been part of the blood letting, it's harder to get gravy stains out of the carpet than blood

If all are fit and assuming the rumours about Matai to the Sharks are false I think you'll find Hiku will be playing reggies.

If all are fit and assuming the rumours about Matai to the Sharks are false I think you'll find Hiku will be playing reggies.

If Hiku plays well for NZ on their tour and comes home needing nothing more than a couple of weeks off to rest.......don't bet on him playing NSW Cup for a while.

If there was anyway of directly telling this prick where he can shove his stupid opinions I would gladly offer him my 2 cents worth.

Nothing sadder than this obese **** feasting at the expense of 2v.

The only balance this arsehole knows is how to balance 3 plates at the buffet table.

Im not sure if its available but it would be interesting to know what the stats were once we were playing with our nearly full squad
I think it would be different when comparing the first 13 rounds to the last 13 rounds when our injuries and contract negotiations were happening
Not that it make any difference as they wanted Toov's gone

I'll always chuckle when a media member uses their position and media reach to attack someone who has a minimal ability to reply. Tooves could perhaps write an open letter and have a go at Zorba, but unlike the fat has-been is above such petty, cheap and vindictive conduct. Zorba has proved time and again he can't let something go and often to the detriment of the club: yet he still had his snout in the gravy train...go figure?

I once had the editor of the Gold Coast Bullsh*tten use his editorial column to have a go at me (a beautifully written piece entitled "Latte drinking wankers" may have enraged him somewhat :) ) and whilst I enjoyed the fact that I'd riled up old mate it annoyed me that they would not publish my letters, preferring to peruse an open forum and lift selected quotes (not unlike selecting statistics to prove a point!) and then stage a one sided argument in the Bully, obviously loaded heavily in their favour.

There's a certain morality and set of ethics that one should subscribe to when choosing to become a journalist. I'd bet that the current crop, including the fat dinosaur that should have retired years ago, give barely a nod towards real journalism in preference of pushing agendas, running a story at any cost or attacking an old enemy for nothing more than the sake of it.

You've WON you FAT SH*T.

LET IT GO.

Has anyone on here ever actually confronted ZtH?

I'll always chuckle when a media member uses their position and media reach to attack someone who has a minimal ability to reply. Tooves could perhaps write an open letter and have a go at Zorba, but unlike the fat has-been is above such petty, cheap and vindictive conduct. Zorba has proved time and again he can't let something go and often to the detriment of the club: yet he still had his snout in the gravy train...go figure?

I once had the editor of the Gold Coast Bullsh*tten use his editorial column to have a go at me (a beautifully written piece entitled "Latte drinking wankers" may have enraged him somewhat :) ) and whilst I enjoyed the fact that I'd riled up old mate it annoyed me that they would not publish my letters, preferring to peruse an open forum and lift selected quotes (not unlike selecting statistics to prove a point!) and then stage a one sided argument in the Bully, obviously loaded heavily in their favour.

There's a certain morality and set of ethics that one should subscribe to when choosing to become a journalist. I'd bet that the current crop, including the fat dinosaur that should have retired years ago, give barely a nod towards real journalism in preference of pushing agendas, running a story at any cost or attacking an old enemy for nothing more than the sake of it.

You've WON you FAT SH*T.

LET IT GO.
Tooves should hit back immediately in his popular "Tooves tells" column.

Then watch the debate unfold in the "Snoz nose" and "fatty on Friday" columns.

Zorba should be in the family-owned franchise, 'The Biggest Loser Families.' Then we could all have the nefarious pleasure of seeing him expire on the running machine, as Commando puts him through his paces. Now wouldn't that be something?

If he survived that, he would be madly at work (I use the term advisedly) backstabbing the other families. Not to mention spreading innuendo about the trainers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7