Zorba's lost another gig

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He should really be updating the "Sea Eagles has landed" book. Hasn't been done for 25 years and def needs a revision, and he'd be the perfect one to do it.

Mark from Brisbane said:
He should really be updating the "Sea Eagles has landed" book. Hasn't been done for 25 years and def needs a revision, and he'd be the perfect one to do it.

I agree 100%

But like Zorbas book the market is very skinny. You are trying to hit a very small target, limited to Manly fans that read books. I'd reckon they'd be lucky to sell 5000 units.

Its not like Zorba just played in the winning GF team or is an immortal.

I liked the way Steve Waugh visited every major town and signed copies of his book and chatted to just about anyone who put their hand in their pocket. He talked to me about Manly's chances that year, telling me he was a Doggies fan etc.

And when the Hell is someone writing a book on Bob Fulton, long overdue.

The Tele are bound to billing the book as "explosive" - I wonder if they have read it or it is even completed?

I'm thinking it would be an interesting read as he has been "inner circle" for the club and the sport for so many years and would have many a story to tell I'd warrant.

tookey said:
He already has another job with Barry Stewart

DUMPED Manly legend Peter Peters has wasted no time finding a new business interest for next season - the former media man is becoming a butcher. Zorba has linked up with Barry Stewart, the father of Brett and Glenn, to start a company called Bazza's Mobile Wholesale Meats. Barry Stewart has been a butcher all his working life on the south coast. "I've got a lot of contacts in the restaurants and club industry," Zorba said. "Combined with Barry's expertise as a butcher, I think we can do well." As one Manly player quipped: "It'll do well as long as Zorba doesn't eat all the profits."

Gee he's tight with the Stewarts. WCC Tour and now a butcher joint venture. He should just become Brett and Glenn's manager and be done with it. That'd be a good little earner at 10% of their combined incomes.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
BD why not make that your project?
As for Zorba's book, where can I pre-order my copy?

I might do that.

Now I might chase up Hadley, maybe Thomas Keneally would/could be interested.

Maybe the NRL/RLW would be interested in an Immortal Series of books.

I am onto it.

I like how zorbs is close with the Stewart's I think it will help our chances of keeping brett

Mark from Brisbane said:

Is "'This Sea Eagle is Grounded"the new title?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2