• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Was on SkysportsRadio and was asked by Jimmy Smith who the leak was
He said that he was at the board meeting on Wednesday
JS: Zorba this is the thing that surprises me isn't it david Perry's job at Manly to sign the players that he wants to keep for as little Money as possible Ken Arthurson made an art form of it keeping players for unders why is the such widespread criticism from within the player group

Z: I can't answer that if there is criticism from the players group I'm not aware of it all I know is we have a retention committee and he's one person on that, it's difficult to blame one person. As far as I'm concerned and as a director and a life member the coach should have and always should have full control of who's kept and who's not kept and that's happened time in memoriam at Manly and um that's the from the group I represent

JS: Where are the leaks coming from
Z: all over the place, I made some statements on Wednesday night and they were in a paper yesterday
JS: so where does that journalist get his information
Z: well it wasn't from me I don't talk to that particular journalist

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Was on SkysportsRadio and was asked by Jimmy Smith who the leak was
He said that he was at the board meeting on Wednesday
JS: Zorba this is the thing that surprises me isn't it david Perry's job at Manly to sign the players that he wants to keep for as little Money as possible Ken Arthurson made an art form of it keeping players for unders why is the such widespread criticism from within the player group

Z: I can't answer that if there is criticism from the players group I'm not aware of it all I know is we have a retention committee and he's one person on that, it's difficult to blame one person. As far as I'm concerned and as a director and a life member the coach should have and always should have full control of who's kept and who's not kept and that's happened time in memoriam at Manly and um that's the from the group I represent

JS: Where are the leaks coming from
Z: all over the place, I made some statements on Wednesday night and they were in a paper yesterday
JS: so where does that journalist get his information
Z: well it wasn't from me I don't talk to that particular journalist
That's good enough for me!

I am not saying he is innocent (far from it) however you are kidding yourself if you think he is the only leak

As I have said many times before clearly the structre is not sustainable. If only either of the parties put their own agendas aside

he also half pie tried to throw toovey under the bus in connection to glenn stewart contract or non contract being offered, Zorba has got an agenda,thinking its got something to do with penns not wanting to sell their shares,make the place a basket case so he & the penns keep power at manly,i really hope kasperski end up buying the penns out then its bye bye Zorba & bye bye troubles within club

The only Greek but not the only leak.

I'd like to see three owners with two votes each. Owning 25% each and the Football Club having the remaking 25% and their preference share and 1 vote (thus no deadlocks) 7 votes total and four view points.

I,ll say it again,what was Glenn,s hurry to sign with souths,there will be players going and retiring at the end of the year,and some moving on,surely there would be money available to him then,I hear also that King hasnt been offered a contract,so surely they could have used that money to keep him

master blaster said:
I,ll say it again,what was Glenn,s hurry to sign with souths,there will be players going and retiring at the end of the year,and some moving on,surely there would be money available to him then,I hear also that King hasnt been offered a contract,so surely they could have used that money to keep him

Possibly old and injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Lyons#Career_Stats

Cliffy played 309 games for Manly - 332 Games with North Sydney + Leeds + Manly.

So Choc will not be the first Manly Player to reach the 300 Club :cool:

HappilyManly said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Lyons#Career_Stats

Cliffy played 309 games for Manly - 332 Games with North Sydney + Leeds + Manly.

So Choc will not be the first Manly Player to reach the 300 Club :cool:

He meant this century :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7