• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
It's well known? WTF?

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
The dealings that i have had with Zorba have been positive ones and i know that he is liked and respected by many Manly people . Zorba ia a Manly icon, he has played in a winning grand final and has served the club he loves for 42 years .
For what ever differences we Manly people have come game day its the rest of the Rugby League world against us .
We are one but we are many
I am you are we are Proud and Passionate Sea Eagles !!!

Mother hood statements don't excuse the way he is behaving.
He needs to get over his issues with the current admin and take his place with the other former players and staff who have served the club.

Not try and destroy it to get square on people who have made the right choices on who works for the club.

He should get over it or get out.
Can you prove accusations ?

There you go Bozo. Look at Rothfields story today.
Its the same s**t Zorba wrote.
What more proof could you or any one else want.

So you've prove Rothfield can read the Manly Daily. Well done.

Ah good morning matas, Happy Easter. I was told you live in Harvey Bay I was going to send you some hot cross buns. Oh well make sure you pop in when your in Sydney next.

lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
It's well known? WTF?

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
Mother hood statements don't excuse the way he is behaving.
He needs to get over his issues with the current admin and take his place with the other former players and staff who have served the club.

Not try and destroy it to get square on people who have made the right choices on who works for the club.

He should get over it or get out.

Ah good morning matas, Happy Easter. I was told you live in Harvey Bay I was going to send you some hot cross buns. Oh well make sure you pop in when your in Sydney next.

It looks like someone has given you some wrong information as Mata definitely doesn't live here in Hervey Bay.

lovefooty said:
manlywarringah said:
tookey said:
Why does the Manly Daily still have him writing an article each week? Time for a change.

Why not have one written by the beaver instead?

This idea is worthy of a letter to the Manly Daily.

Beaver will be back in the fold next year (if he doesn't re-sign with the Catalans) which would make a great fit for the Manly Daily.

Everyone would love to hear what he has to say and have his insight.

Great idea!

Love this idea. we should all go to manly daily web site and request Zorba be taken off and some one fill in this year, maybe Matt Orford and beaver next year.

I think its the way to move forward with out the rubbish that he writes any more.

There is a new editor their now and maybe she will see him for what he is.

yes someone actually wrote this in the Daily online a couple of weeks ago and suggested until the Beaver returns we get Tom Keneally to write it. I like that too, especially since he "retired" from the No. 1 ticket holder position.

Jethro said:
lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
It's well known? WTF?

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:

It looks like someone has given you some wrong information as Mata definitely doesn't live here in Hervey Bay.

Sorry, hot cross buns still on offer. The team all got sum.
Zorbas were placed in a fridge that we new he would eventually get.

As mentioned earlier, who would believe the tripe regarding Toovey's alleged outburst? What rubbish.

I appreciate that Rothfeld (sic) is aiming at the lowest common denominator (apart from himself), but when will that fool be called to account for writing such drivel?

Hopefully when the whole News Ltd empire implodes.

Phantar said:
As mentioned earlier, who would believe the tripe regarding Toovey's alleged outburst? What rubbish.

I appreciate that Rothfeld (sic) is aiming at the lowest common denominator (apart from himself), but when will that fool be called to account for writing such drivel?

Hopefully when the whole News Ltd empire implodes.

They've already been in court here for sabotaging a Pay TV rival.

Well Well
Ritchie comes out with the same crap Zorba and Buzz wrote.

No big suprize from the three stooges. (not larry, curly,mo, but Zorba, Rothfield, Ritchie.)

lovefooty said:
Well Well
Ritchie comes out with the same crap Zorba and Buzz wrote.

No big suprize from the three stooges. (not larry, curly,mo, but Zorba, Rothfield, Ritchie.)

They've morphed into Phil 'Zordog' Reters.

What a joke. Rothfeild writes today about a leak to the telecrap from the A league.

After having a go at a supposed leak at manly, then one must assume that its OK to leak to him but not to other journo's.
I believe that last weeks beat up by him and Ritchie and Zorba is all agenda driven dribble to wind up some players and cause trouble again between managment and football .

Thanks Zorba we all know that you are behind this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6