• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WTF! said:
tookey said:
lovefooty said:
Phantar said:
bones: yes
Jatz: yes
Ceagle: yes (but we could be banned if we continue down that line)

Here we go again. Using his column to have a go at some one.

Its time the daily gives him up. He is close to some players and knows what is going on.

Dean Ritchie and buzz are fed story after story by him.

Go away Zorba

The DT has a lot more sources in manly than just Zorba. Zorba is not the only only who talks to Buzz and Ritchie from the club.

That's crap. It's well known that Ritchie refuses to speak to the legitimate media spokespeople at the Club - including Dave Perry. When are people going to realise that Peters is poison to our Club. He feeds off feuds and division and will do anything to get his fat snout back into the trough he's been feeding from for 40 years.

Are you serious about Ritchie somehow I'm not surprised.

WTF! said:
tookey said:
lovefooty said:
Phantar said:
bones: yes
Jatz: yes
Ceagle: yes (but we could be banned if we continue down that line)

Here we go again. Using his column to have a go at some one.

Its time the daily gives him up. He is close to some players and knows what is going on.

Dean Ritchie and buzz are fed story after story by him.

Go away Zorba

The DT has a lot more sources in manly than just Zorba. Zorba is not the only only who talks to Buzz and Ritchie from the club.

That's crap. It's well known that Ritchie refuses to speak to the legitimate media spokespeople at the Club - including Dave Perry. When are people going to realise that Peters is poison to our Club. He feeds off feuds and division and will do anything to get his fat snout back into the trough he's been feeding from for 40 years.

I was told the same thing that Ritchie and rothfield will not speak perry.

I have checked and there is not one quote from them by Perry since Zorba got punted. Ritchie is always quoting Penn or zorba. They will not speak to him. (perry)

Zorba has done this and then whines when the herald writes a story.

He is stirring up trouble with the players again. Its all about him (zorba)and not the Club as always.

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
Take it easy boys ,Zorba ia a Manly man through and through and is innocent until proven guilty

You obviously have had no personal dealings with him or limited contact.

I can tell you that this man has never done a thing for the club with out his hand in its pocket.

He has bullied people all through the club over a lot of years. Some have had the guts to stand up to him and got rid of him. He now white ants them using what media he has left and the saddest of all is that he uses his association with some plays to help him.

This is all to get square on the ones who want the club to move forward with out him.

He did his best to get on the S E board but this didn't happen even tho buzz and bulldog said it would. Not even his own family wanted him.(Penns).

Go away Zorba and leave the club and the rest of us alone.
The dealings that i have had with Zorba have been positive ones and i know that he is liked and respected by many Manly people . Zorba ia a Manly icon, he has played in a winning grand final and has served the club he loves for 42 years .
For what ever differences we Manly people have come game day its the rest of the Rugby League world against us .
We are one but we are many
I am you are we are Proud and Passionate Sea Eagles !!!

BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
Take it easy boys ,Zorba ia a Manly man through and through and is innocent until proven guilty

I can tell you that this man has never done a thing for the club with out his hand in its pocket.

He has bullied people all through the club over a lot of years. Some have had the guts to stand up to him and got rid of him. He now white ants them using what media he has left and the saddest of all is that he uses his association with some plays to help him.

This is all to get square on the ones who want the club to move forward with out him.

He did his best to get on the S E board but this didn't happen even tho buzz and bulldog said it would. Not even his own family wanted him.(Penns).

The dealings that i have had with Zorba have been positive ones and i know that he is liked and respected by many Manly people . Zorba ia a Manly icon, he has played in a winning grand final and has served the club he loves for 42 years .
For what ever differences we Manly people have come game day its the rest of the Rugby League world against us .

Mother hood statements don't excuse the way he is behaving.
He needs to get over his issues with the current admin and take his place with the other former players and staff who have served the club.

Not try and destroy it to get square on people who have made the right choices on who works for the club.

He should get over it or get out.

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:

He needs to get over his issues with the current admin and take his place with the other former players and staff who have served the club.

Not try and destroy it to get square on people who have made the right choices on who works for the club.

Can you prove accusations ?

The support that Zorba has gotten from the media is suspicious to say the least.

Plus the things he writes are increasingly divisive.

Time to move forward, not backwards.

BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:

Well I know i can but just read what he writes.

A few weeks ago zorba made reference to the blazer wearing blow ins. Weeks before that he called Board members Trick Pony's.
So it goes on.
Rothfeild writes 2 weeks ago its time for manly to change management.
Bulldog referes to Perry as a rookie out of his depth.

All of this has been written. All related to Zorba. He wont stop until he has pulled the house down. He thinks the same as Des did, If I'm not part of it I will destroy it.

Its not about the club but about there narcissism.

I used to be a zorba fan but I've noticed the change in zorba in the last few months.

Now he writes stories about how we probably won't win this week, or next week......or how we probably won't win the grand final.

I've NEVER heard him say that in the 30 years i've seen, heard or read about him talking about Manly. It seems that not being on the payroll means his support has gone with it.

He seems to be in direct opposition of the club now which means he has turned into the enemy. I'm glad he is gone and think we are better for it already.

Now i know why he has been distrusted for many years. I've seen and heard it for myself!

Why does the Manly Daily still have him writing an article each week? Time for a change.

Why not have one written by the beaver instead?

tookey said:
Why does the Manly Daily still have him writing an article each week? Time for a change.

This idea is worthy of a letter to the Manly Daily.

Beaver will be back in the fold next year (if he doesn't re-sign with the Catalans) which would make a great fit for the Manly Daily.

Everyone would love to hear what he has to say and have his insight.

Great idea!

manlywarringah said:
tookey said:

This idea is worthy of a letter to the Manly Daily.

Beaver will be back in the fold next year (if he doesn't re-sign with the Catalans) which would make a great fit for the Manly Daily.

Everyone would love to hear what he has to say and have his insight.

Great idea!

Love this idea. we should all go to manly daily web site and request Zorba be taken off and some one fill in this year, maybe Matt Orford and beaver next year.

I think its the way to move forward with out the rubbish that he writes any more.

There is a new editor their now and maybe she will see him for what he is.

I find it ironic people with clear agenda's have a go at someone for having an agenda (for what it is worth i do not know enough about the zorba situation to have a clear cut op)

All this talk of Ritchie/Zorba/leaks etc - the leaks Zorba is talking about in this column are not ones which have been given to Ritchie. Zorba probably does feed stuff to Bulldog (who is a very smart operator and has plenty of contacts who don't have initials PP), so perhaps this is a bit hypocritical of him to blow up about, but he's specifically talking about leaks which are being fed to a Herald journo.

And everyone in journalism has an agenda.

Also, I love Beaver, but his column wouldn't be as worthwhile as Zorba's. Zorba, love him or hate him, is a trained journalist and knows how to operate. Beaver had a column a few years back at the Sun-Herald, remember? It lasted less than a month because he didn't want to create controversy.

Right on cue is one of peters buddys rothfield in the Sunday smellygraph today.
Toovey flushes out leak

ANGRY Manly coach Geoff Toovey fronted one of the club's most senior officials last week demanding to know why intricate details of discussions with his star player Kieran Foran were being leaked to the media. A steaming Toovey was overheard shouting words to the effect of , "I'm out of here if this continues'' following a TV news report on Foran's delicate negotiations. Recent reports that the Sea Eagles five-eighth is certain to stay at Brookvale are wrong. He may well stay on the northern peninsula, but at this stage the Bulldogs are an even-money chance of snaring him.

Geez zorba where did rothfield get that info from almost word for word from your manly daily column.

Cambo said:
Right on cue is one of peters buddys rothfield in the Sunday smellygraph today.
Toovey flushes out leak

ANGRY Manly coach Geoff Toovey fronted one of the club's most senior officials last week demanding to know why intricate details of discussions with his star player Kieran Foran were being leaked to the media. A steaming Toovey was overheard shouting words to the effect of , "I'm out of here if this continues'' following a TV news report on Foran's delicate negotiations. Recent reports that the Sea Eagles five-eighth is certain to stay at Brookvale are wrong. He may well stay on the northern peninsula, but at this stage the Bulldogs are an even-money chance of snaring him.

Geez zorba where did rothfield get that info from almost word for word from your manly daily column.
Lol what is that tripe? Speaking bull**** just to make up news. I personally know for a fact Foran is no chance of leaving Manly.

"Im out" ? As if Toovey would leave Manly after something so ridiculous.

What a nonsensical little piece of **** article this is.

The manly daily hasn't published any comments yet.

I know I sent one in.

must be easter

wassup

BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:

There you go Bozo. Look at Rothfields story today.
Its the same **** Zorba wrote.
What more proof could you or any one else want.

It's well known? WTF?

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
lovefooty said:

There you go Bozo. Look at Rothfields story today.
Its the same s**t Zorba wrote.
What more proof could you or any one else want.

So you've prove Rothfield can read the Manly Daily. Well done.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6