• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Anyone else 'piston amazed?' Read the last segment:

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-view-lyon-holds-fortress-key/

Is this a feint, a fend, a deflection, a sidestep, from the big man?

He is the leak, and is just trying to put up a smoke screen. He may also be trying to brown nose his way back in, now that it seems Stewie and Foran will stay.

Phantar said:
bones: yes
Jatz: yes
Ceagle: yes (but we could be banned if we continue down that line)

Here we go again. Using his column to have a go at some one.

Its time the daily gives him up. He is close to some players and knows what is going on.

Dean Ritchie and buzz are fed story after story by him.

Go away Zorba

Take it easy boys ,Zorba ia a Manly man through and through and is innocent until proven guilty

BOZO said:
Take it easy boys ,Zorba ia a Manly man through and through and is innocent until proven guilty

I agree with you Bozo, I have always been prepared to give Zorba the benefit of the doubt but that last paragraph smells a bit. Not sure the intent of bringing that to the surface. It appears to be a smokescreen.

I wouldnt argue that point with either of you Bozo or MPC75. BUT.....fact is Zorba knows full well that when he puts out a public document he can influence. The part of the article is being disengenuous and its fairly obvious.

I guess he is taking aim at Bob Reilly or maybe the Qantum directors?

BOZO said:

You obviously have had no personal dealings with him or limited contact.

I can tell you that this man has never done a thing for the club with out his hand in its pocket.

He has bullied people all through the club over a lot of years. Some have had the guts to stand up to him and got rid of him. He now white ants them using what media he has left and the saddest of all is that he uses his association with some plays to help him.

This is all to get square on the ones who want the club to move forward with out him.

He did his best to get on the S E board but this didn't happen even tho buzz and bulldog said it would. Not even his own family wanted him.(Penns).

Go away Zorba and leave the club and the rest of us alone.

I suppose it doesn't occur to anyone that Zorba isn't the leak afterall. The Zorba leak agenda has become one of the forum sacred cows.

Cue the obligatory site sacred cow discrediting response ....

Matabele said:
I suppose it doesn't occur to anyone that Zorba isn't the leak afterall. The Zorba leak agenda has become one of the forum sacred cows.

You are niave if you think he's not. Ritchie was his cadet that's where he gets all his manly scoops.

lovefooty said:
Phantar said:

Its time the daily gives him up. He is close to some players and knows what is going on.

Go away Zorba

The DT has a lot more sources in manly than just Zorba. Zorba is not the only only who talks to Buzz and Ritchie from the club.

Cambo said:
Matabele said:

You are niave if you think he's not. Ritchie was his cadet that's where he gets all his manly scoops.

So the site myth must be these flacks get all their Manly info from a guy who doesn't work there. Incredible.

the flacks have had far less to write about since he hasnt worked there, as tookey said not the only leak but it looks damn obvious he was involved.

tookey said:
lovefooty said:
Phantar said:

Go away Zorba

The DT has a lot more sources in manly than just Zorba. Zorba is not the only only who talks to Buzz and Ritchie from the club.

That's crap. It's well known that Ritchie refuses to speak to the legitimate media spokespeople at the Club - including Dave Perry. When are people going to realise that Peters is poison to our Club. He feeds off feuds and division and will do anything to get his fat snout back into the trough he's been feeding from for 40 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4