Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't be that bad if he puts up with my crap, he could tell me to piss off, but to his credit he listens .... then tells me I've got no idea.

It's a pity that opinions are so quickly rejected. Des isn't the font af all knowledge, as he himself would admit, and Zorba should show more humility. He does work for me as a club member and has no right to bag any dissenter no matter how 'unknowlegeable he might be perceived to be.

He does work for me as a club member and has no right to bag any dissenter no matter how 'unknowlegeable he might be perceived to be.

Chicken and the egg. If people take this ****full attitude no wonder they get little respect or genuine communication.

Zorba is a protected species. He may love the club but any fool would know that the paradigm principle says that those on the inside of an organisation protect and preserve and those on the edges can often more clearly see the shortcomings and problems. He fits into this category.

I'll never forget the day I walked up to Zorba at the Leagues Club with a jersey for my sone after a Manly win. He had a scotch in hand funnily enough. I said to him:-

"Looks like the club is in good hands for many, many years", showing him the jersey with a friendly smile.

He ignored me, because I was apparently a member of an alternative website.

I'll never forget the day I walked up to Zorba at the Leagues Club with a jersey for my sone after a Manly win. He had a scotch in hand funnily enough. I said to him:-

\"Looks like the club is in good hands for many, many years\", showing him the jersey with a friendly smile.

Well yes. Pretty poor form to be dismissing any fan. And you wouldnt have had a bad attitude.

Are you sure he truly ignored you or was he maybe just otherwise engrossed.

He was standing there mate. Alone. Scotch in hand. It was also around the time I was trying to organise a major sponsorship of the team !!!

He needs a good kick up the arse. I'd say the only reason he is tolerated, is that he has ties with Penn.

He was standing there mate. Alone. Scotch in hand. It was also around the time I was trying to organise a major sponsorship of the team !!!

He needs a good kick up the arse. I'd say the only reason he is tolerated, is that he has ties with Penn.

Well, the Penn boys have a hell of a lot more invested in the club than you do. So if they choose to tolerate him what business is that of yours?

[quote author=Ryan]

Well, the Penn boys have a hell of a lot more invested in the club than you do. So if they choose to tolerate him what business is that of yours?

[/quote]

So endeth my forum trolling for today. Catch ya.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

So endeth my forum trolling for today. Catch ya.
[/quote]

A convenient way of saying "I don't have a comeback".

You know there is the possibility you entered his personal space just after he let go a well controlled fart and he was highly embarrassed upon finding that it stunk just when you made your approach. :blush:

All those sports carnivals with those sausage sandwiches make it highly likely he possesses irratable bowel syndrome ! 8|

You know there is the possibility you entered his personal space just after he let go a well controlled fart and he was highly embarrassed upon finding that it stunk just when you made your approach. :blush:

All those sports carnivals with those sausage sandwiches make it highly likely he possesses irratable bowel syndrome ! 8|

I have irritable VOWEL syndrome....because U really **** me!

Thank you, thank you...I'm here all week

We all know Ryan is a little fella and Zorba is quite a large bloke. There is a chance Zorba couldnt see Ryan as he was blocked by his belly!!!!

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Is that a joke Mata?

If Zorba is as bad as what you used to go on about, why is he now untouchable ?????

Is that a joke Mata?

If Zorba is as bad as what you used to go on about, why is he now untouchable ?????
[/quote]

Show me where I say he does a good job?

What I am saying is that the Penn's have invested money and if they have reasons for keeping Zorba, it is their money, not mine (apart from an $80 membership).

\"Looks like the club is in good hands for many, many years\", showing him the jersey with a friendly smile.

I take it you were fully clothed ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6