Zorba Legend!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Good to have the great man back in the fold. Announced today he was the link bringing in the new sleeve sponsor. Now that the haters have been shown the door we can only expect great things for our mighty, united club.

Good old Zorba will have plenty to do in bringing snake, Foz and Matai back to the folds as well.

Matabele said:
Good to have the great man back in the fold. Announced today he was the link bringing in the new sleeve sponsor. Now that the haters have been shown the door we can only expect great things for our mighty, united club.

I don't understand what's behind the anti-Zorba faction as well.
If it weren't for Zorba having Penns as relatives and bringing them onboard as owners, we won't have a Manly club to support today.
..and yes, he also got us a new sponsor for 2015.

Matabele said:

The fridge door?

Zorba was always a great person for the club, but he also dragged us through some serious bull**** too, make no mistake Zorba was the bloke behind 90% of anti Manly newspaper reports from Richie, Rothtool and the rest of his buddies since the day he got the boot. He has been on a mission to de-stabilise the club to a point where the other owners would walk away. He has hated Delmege since day 1 of him coming in as an owner. He has now won the war and i hope he is going to spend some of that energy doing good for the club. Who knows maybe he has made the most important contribution to the club of anyone by doing all this. Hopefully it is, only time will tell. Maybe he is our Nick Politis.

Love him or hate him my mate Zorba is resilient like the mighty Sea eagles and is here to stay !!! Go the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)

Hard to hate someone who has done so much for the club. Like I said maybe all his behind the scenes white anting was necessary and without it we might have been toast. Anyway I don't care anymore just want the club to move forward.

conanu said:
Hard to hate someone who has done so much for the club. Like I said maybe all his behind the scenes white anting was necessary and without it we might have been toast. Anyway I don't care anymore just want the club to move forward.
Yes feathered friend we now have one owner one united board and we must also forget the past and move forward united into the future . No more crap negative talk :)

Matabele said:

Just think of all the lost income on the back of his white-anting through the media!!! Maybe this effort will cover a small portion of that.

cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:

The fridge door?

Your comedy is as funny as a plague of locusts.

I don't mind admitting that I was in the anti-Zorba brigade. For the record, I'm still there.
He's lucky that he has good pr*ck-relations.
Hasn't he reached 65 yet?
It's a young man's sport, Zorba, and you ain't young!

lismore_fan said:
I don't mind admitting that I was in the anti-Zorba brigade. For the record, I'm still there.

Me too, if he is going to cut out the ****e, then great! I have said before I regarded him as a Manly Legend but the poisonous environment he created in the last few years washed that away. Happy to see him back, if that's what it is :)

lismore_fan said:
When you are tough and resilient age is just a number feathered friend :)

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:

The fridge door?

Your comedy is as funny as a plague of locusts.

Some might say likewise Ryan. :s

Build a bridge dude...seriously..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4