Zorba is laughing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All I can say if they didn't shut the MWSE forum down a month ago they would ahve shut it down by tommorrow night

NSW fans in general are fickle & soft. Manly fans are the worst of them all.

A couple of losses & a threat of rain & they stay away.

Kiwi is right. I have no idea what you're on about Ryan. If only three people turn up to the next home game, they're not the ones anybody is having a go at. It's the other 60,000 that were at the '08 GF.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL @ Zorba saying Hoddo got out of a sick bed to play, seems like he's been in that bed since he signed with the dogs
.. spot on mate ...  the lil jerk  doesnt give 2 fuks about us .. he should be pissed off  for the rest of the season

jjai link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183953.msg273161#msg273161 date=1278809708]
Can anyone tell me what Zorba actually DOES do for our club? Really.
.. eats all the party pies
[/quote]

more like the family pies

Yes Uncle of Scott Penn...
Media manager. I would call him just another puppet. I blame him for all the media leeks that happen and does nothing at all to portray us well within his media. Like Des and his post match interview, surely these things have to be handled better than that.
Manly need to be getting their "brand" back to where it was and the media manager and CEO are the ones to do that....but I dont see it happening.

Re crowd
5:30 on a cold (looked like rain) night

I have a young family - 7:30 game i might have been a chance (bed time etc), Sunday game i am there but a 5:30 Saturday night game i am no chance

As for the comparison to a Sunday game in 2008 lets see how we go next Sunday afternoon game

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL @ Zorba saying Hoddo got out of a sick bed to play, seems like he's been in that bed since he signed with the dogs

call a vet for the dog

lsz link said:
Re crowd
5:30 on a cold (looked like rain) night

I have a young family - 7:30 game i might have been a chance (bed time etc), Sunday game i am there but a 5:30 Saturday night game i am no chance

As for the comparison to a Sunday game in 2008 lets see how we go next Sunday afternoon game

went to the shakies game round 5, sunday arvo, good contingent of sharkies fan, glorious day, old boys funtion advertised( never happened though)still a poor crowd

The only reason zorba is laughing is because he had tripe served up to him for dinner last night in the form of the current first grade team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6