Zorba dumped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
...But through all this, barely a whisper regarding Toovey's contribution over nearly three decades.
Last week's article was his summation of 2v/Donny et al and their lack of expertise :mad:

SEA Eagles fans can rejoice in the fact that all major decisions regarding football will again be made by people who are experts in their field in a meticulously chosen off- field football department.

Last week's article was his summation of 2v/Donny et al and their lack of expertise :mad:

SEA Eagles fans can rejoice in the fact that all major decisions regarding football will again be made by people who are experts in their field in a meticulously chosen off- field football department.

It's just sickening really, and to think some people read this crap and believe it!!

I know it will never happen but dare I say it'd be interesting to hear
@vidmar 's reaction to this :mm:
I think he's got way too much class to get into that mud slinging

However I'd love to hear his thoughts and nobody would think less of him with the time he's given for to the club

He and his allies still have a job to do stopping us leaving Brookvale and keeping our colours and name so more power to them

Another story in his column was the lavish (and deserved) praise he heaped on Ballin. But through all this, barely a whisper regarding Toovey's contribution over nearly three decades.
I just got around to reading it (taking it out the plastic cover is too much work in the morning). Great dig at leagues club. Glad to see he's a let bygones be bygones type...

Note -'life-long friend, Bob Fulton'. Bozo's other great mate is Boofhead Hadley. Don't wish to speak ill of a club legend, but if the club's best interests are truly paramount for Bozo, why does he continue to support the likes of Zorba ffs!

I'm beginning to fear that Zorba, with his ambition and contacts, sees himself as Director of Propaganda and Fibs working with his buddy Dean 'wadever-yusay-zorb' Ritchie.

Pity the poor current media guy who I suspect won't last long. Figure he'll be on Zorba's new hit list.

Well there's a lot of chest beating going on before a ball has been kicked for 2016.
What's the excuses going to be if this Camelot house of cards comes crashing down next year. Is this bloke going to fall on his sword if all his white anting amounts to zero success on and off the field. This club and it's results in the next 2 years have never been under more pressure than it is now.

Well there's a lot of chest beating going on before a ball has been kicked for 2016.
What's the excuses going to be if this Camelot house of cards comes crashing down next year. Is this bloke going to fall on his sword if all his white anting amounts to zero success on and off the field. This club and it's results in the next 2 years have never been under more pressure than it is now.

ZtH falling on his sword??

Nup, he'd get everyone sacked and blame it on their not embracing the Manly culture, a lot is riding in the next couple of years because this place could easily become a toxic wasteland that no one wants to be a part of.

In saying that, I don't think that will happen.

And the only sword he will ever fall on, is the sword from @God who will decide his time on earth is at an end.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8