Zorba - don't bother trying to keep a secret

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
What is going on here?

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-view-dont-bother-trying-to-keep-a-secret/

This time he's dishing it to his 'new' Club, Ethically-Blankstown.

Is Zorba the Pauly Walnuts of Rugby League? Or is he Johnny Sac?

I don't get why I have to open the MANLY DAILY ,and read about "them" from a so called MANLY man ,that'll do me ......

Geez, I thought it was pretty good. He's slagging off the joint.
Off topic...but so far as I know, there are two "centre of excellence" buildings (Titans, Dogs),and it seems nothing good has come from either. Serves both clubs right for having a wank name for what is really a head office.

Ive seen what Zorba has written over the years. I dont buy into it one way or the other.

If i do read anything by him now I simply say this......Ill judge it on journalistic criteria and nothing else. Tell us fats and it will be received by a wider audience. Tell us biased self serving rubbish & it will fall to being irrelevant.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
MANLY4LIFE said:
I don't get why I have to open the MANLY DAILY ,and read about "them" from a so called MANLY man ,that'll do me ......

You are right. When will people learn that Zorba the leak is all about zorba. His self interest is above all.
He has used his media contacts to attack and white ant any that disagrees with him. That has caused the problem with the telegraph (rothfeild and Ritchie).
He is still out to get people at management and the board as pay back. He is telling people this. look how they went after perry. Perry had to sue them to stop

The big question is why did the Penns put him on the board.

So Des is already planning to weild the axe through the joint at the end of this season as well. Cop THAT dogs players. Media should be all over that. Thurston will get a back ended contract no doubts.

This to me is another reason players should get a cap hit, rather than a year by year number. Example:-

Year one: 800,000
Year two: 600,000
Year three: 400,000

Cap hit: 600,000 per year.

This eliminates cap manipulation, and a prospect group looking to win at all costs, before moving on, leaving the play in a rabble - which I most certainly do NOT believe we find ourselves in.

mozgrame said:
Zorba is so dense, light bends around him.

Did you see who rothfeild quoted today. Zorba.
No manly official will talk to rothfeild only zorba. Rothfeild has bagged this club and the coach and all officials.
He gets all his info about the club from zorba. Zorba the leak.
I rest my case.

Although in that instance he was reasonable in his response.

Don't forget there have been a few changes in Warringah of late. The Greens have largely gone from Council. I think there is only one Green now, (Vanessa Moskal). With their influence negated Mayor Regan might be able to get on with the approved proposal to sell naming rights to the ground, without the Greens 'roadblocking' measure of using the money for other purposes, rather than Brookvale Oval maintenance.

That would be a step in the right direction.

Can't wait until we start to get the inside dirt on the Warriors and their new coach. They'll be Wiki leaks for sure.

mozgrame said:
Can't wait until we start to get the inside dirt on the Warriors and their new coach. They'll be Wiki leaks for sure.

Do you think Julian Assange might join Ruben's support team?

Phantar said:
mozgrame said:

Do you think Julian Assange might join Ruben's support team?

Ok , we get it . Rubin wiki leaks but it seems that rugby league has always sufferd with incontinence when coming to the media.
I do think on that basis that zorba the leak is wearing a cathereter, because if he's not leaking then he is taking the piss out of all of us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2