Zorba ban lifted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
Cambo said:
I'm gonna be looking for good sorts with that legend zorba
Cambo im coming with you. as Zorba knows a good sort when he sees one. Zorba is a Manly Legend The Blonde is a bloody good sort ,and this Political Correctness is a load of crap.

Cambo and Zorba .... you'll be needing a cricket bat to keep the ladies off you two !!!

Brookie4eva said:
BOZO said:
Cambo said:
I'm gonna be looking for good sorts with that legend zorba
Cambo im coming with you. as Zorba knows a good sort when he sees one. Zorba is a Manly Legend The Blonde is a bloody good sort ,and this Political Correctness is a load of crap.

Cambo and Zorba .... you'll be needing a cricket bat to keep the ladies off you two !!!
Brookie Brother , you can come and join us too as there are plenty of fish in the sea.:cool:

Are there any good s(p)orts in Brisbane or are they all ferral?

In this time of political correctness I assume that this is all just a huge spelling mistake?

Some journo forget the 'p' for I think the lady was referred to as a good sport by Zorba.

Anyway, its GOOD to finally see this SORT of thing put to rest.

Darren said:
go the Zorba, we are the Manly cavemen and we love it!!
Darren your a deadset twat go and console jace. Cos souths were so much better than manly u clown lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8