Zorba ban lifted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
A short suspension's a good suspension:

"Controversial Manly media manager Peter 'Zorba' Peters will travel with the team to Brisbane this weekend after his club-imposed suspension for making a sexist comment to a female reporter was lifted. ..."
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/manly-lifts-peters-ban-136499

Haha, now the club is taking the piss. A one day suspension.

Siege mentality. We can't be picking on one another.

Exactly. I love this sh!t. Manly do this far and away better then any other club. These other clubs and their supporters and the media can go & get stuffed.

If it's good enough for the refs when they stuff up it's good enough for us. Well done Manly, he didn't deserve the suspension in the first place.

Yeah the refs stuffed up.

Major brawl - major enough to sin-bin two players - and they don't bother to check the video before sinbinning Glenn. wtf? A small look, Glenn's not binned, and the whole brawl never happens. Then they don't bother waiting till Glenn is in the shed's before unleashing the chief protagonist.

But top marks to the match review chief, Greg McCallum, for noticing what I'd being patiently waiting to see if anyone in the media would comment on:

And he singled out two Manly players for praise, Steve Matai and Anthony Watmough. ''Steve Matai ran to the incident, stopped and then tried to stop other players getting involved,'' McCallum said. ''Sika Manu grabbed hold of Anthony Watmough's jersey and pulled him around but he did not retaliate.

''I think the actions of those players stopped the incident escalating. That has not been lost on the match review committee.''
http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/why-brett-stewart-can-count-himself-lucky-20110902-1jq2y.html?skin=text-only

Matai & Choc have earned some brownie points with people who matter.

Cambo said:
I'm gonna be looking for good sorts with that legend zorba
Cambo im coming with you. as Zorba knows a good sort when he sees one. Zorba is a Manly Legend The Blonde is a bloody good sort ,and this Political Correctness is a load of crap.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2