Zorba and Des manly fans idiots

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The media is trying to whip up hysteria and this thread is full evidence that it is working. The misinformation etc from some on our site is bizarre.

By all means go to the footy, boo Des (if you must) but acting like humane people and having balance and a bit of perspective might be good for some. Did Des kill someone in King's Cross, is he a serial killer or did he cause the GFC? If Arko and other mature club members can manage to show respect to our former coach, all good. Let's flog them on the paddock too.

Canteen Worker said:
The media is trying to whip up hysteria and this thread is full evidence that it is working. The misinformation etc from some on our site is bizarre.

By all means go to the footy, boo Des (if you must) but acting like humane people and having balance and a bit of perspective might be good for some. Did Des kill someone in King's Cross, is he a serial killer or did he cause the GFC? If Arko and other mature club members can manage to show respect to our former coach, all good. Let's flog them on the paddock too.

Ya know what someone is going to reply with to that comment don't ya?!

I like Zorba he is a Manly man through and through and i respect Des for all the great work that he has done for our club but come friday Des will be a dog doing everything he can to beat us and he will be treated like a dog when he comes into Brookvale oval.

Canteen Worker said:
Did Des kill someone in King's Cross, is he a serial killer or did he cause the GFC?

Maybe he is too smart to get caught? :D

Personally I also blame him for global warming because too many people believe the sun shines out his arse.

So now Manly fans have no right to boo the opposition? Ok, that's a new one.

I don't give a rats arse about any Journo's opinions. The truth is, we'll go there as fans of the Manly Sea Eagles, we'll support them and boo the opposition, just like we do every game against other opposition. Des is now a Dog, so he'll be booed like one.

You don't wear the Manly colours and you are the enemy.

The fact we have "sides" in the leadership function is the depressing issue

Zorba's / Penn "side"
Bob / FC "side"

Each appearing to white ant each other in various ways. I just wish they would sort their crap out and try to move the club forward

Lsz - that is the real issue. Having to read the forums and trying to interpret different versions of the 'truth' is annoying and depressing. The advocates of one side or the other continually plying their 'mistruths' becomes tedious.
I for one want to support a footy team and intend to give the Dogs and their supporters a warm welcome in the usual way, hopefully to send them home with their 'tails between their legs!'

for a bloke that supposedly is passionate about the footy club,he is doing his very best to destroy it,I hope Arko and Fulton will be happy if the club falls apart because of this weed

Being called an idiot by Zorba is a compliment. He has called me an idiot on the radio hundreds of times.

zorba on his podcast

11:18 "The idiots will boo him" Zorba referring to Manly fans about Hasler on the NRL Unleashed Podcast:

12:15 "a bloke came up to me & said cant wait to see traitor Des so I grabbed him by the throat & said u need to apologize to him & me"

He says idiots will boo the opposition coach?

How can he throw stones in his glass house? Has he even read his articles in the Manly-Daily recently?

DRIBBLER!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
zorba on his podcast

11:18 "The idiots will boo him" Zorba referring to Manly fans about Hasler on the NRL Unleashed Podcast:

12:15 "a bloke came up to me & said cant wait to see traitor Des so I grabbed him by the throat & said u need to apologize to him & me"

Zorba should be renamed Zelig - after the Woody Allen character that always found a way to place himself at the centre of historical events.

Peter 'Zelig' Peters - has a ring to it.

Or perhaps Forrest Gump would be more appropriate.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-opinion-display/zorbas-zone-in-defence-of-des-187876

He doesn't call anyone idiots in the above article ?

Geez BE, looks like we have to spell it out for you!

Article:

I'm sure those Manly fans calling for Des Hasler's head on a plate will one day campaign to have a statue of him unveiled outside Brookvale Oval.

Along with Immortal Bob Fulton, Des is the only man to have played in and coached premiership-winning sides at Manly.

From where he took the Sea Eagles shortly after the Northern Eagles debacle to where they are now is simply astonishing.
Id go as far as to say there would be no Manly - at least a successful Manly - without Dessie's drive.

It's there in bold and red!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
zorba on his podcast

Hope the bloke bit him on the nose.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
zorba on his podcast

I wish he would grab me,I would then love to defend myself.

He also called Phill Sidney a garden gnome.
This is what this man has brought to the board.
Good work Scott he is a real asset and a smart business move to bring him on the board.

Interesting stuff but I think we know where you stand lovefooty as out of almost 250 posts, 80+% have been on the subject of anti-Zorb or anti-Des. God save Perry if he sends a coffee back. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2