Zorba - an embarrassment of a human

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But Mark you have fun with it. I get that people like the poster who started this thread have legitimate issues with him (as you might) and we all know he is not going to change.

As long as it is possible there will be the "old school" mentality towards the fans, the not so subtle digs in the daily and elsewhere to settle what ever perceived slights there are and the generally sense of misplaced entitlement. Until we get new owners this is how it will be...why not just learn to deal with it in a way that does not cause so much stress to yourself?
No stress to me. I can dislike him and not give it a 2nd thought. I really, really don't like him. I hate his pathetic ongoing agenda and the transparent crap he goes on with.

No stress to me. I can dislike him and not give it a 2nd thought. I really, really don't like him. I hate his pathetic ongoing agenda and the transparent crap he goes on with.

Ditto, zero stress for me.

I get it they won.
I get it he's not going to change.

BUT

Any opportunity to ridicule him through situations just like we have seen in the last few days I'm going to take with open arms.

I'll never bother starting a thread, but when one pops up expect me to be enjoying the banter.

He is making a real goose of himself by making out things have improved this year. Wake up to yourself Zorba the Manly club are better off without you're egotistical bigotry at the club. Do us a favor and get you're nose out of the trough while we still have a club. If things keep going at this rate there will be a huge reduction in the "irrelevrnt" fan base and we all know what that means.

He thinks we're all stupid.
He's the reason I don't mind the Penns losing the Coco Joy money. The sooner they're out of the club, the sooner he is gone for good.
Plenty more egotistical fools with money who'd want to buy a club - and they'd come without that fool.
Without the Penn's money we would be gone or relocated, simple as that

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4