Zorba - an embarrassment of a human

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He thinks we're all stupid.
He's the reason I don't mind the Penns losing the Coco Joy money. The sooner they're out of the club, the sooner he is gone for good.
Plenty more egotistical fools with money who'd want to buy a club - and they'd come without that fool.

Last edited:
Whilst at the same time actually leaking some info.
--
MANLY could spring a massive selection surprise in Saturday’s clash with Melbourne at Brookvale Oval.

And if they do, it will reinforce how far the club has come in the front office, boardroom and in the football area since the days, a few seasons ago, when everything was leaked.

The selection surprise is a salute to some hard work and effort to try and improve the side in the immediate future.

The player will be very much part of the club, going forward.
--

--
MANLY could spring a massive selection surprise in Saturday’s clash with Melbourne at Brookvale Oval.

And if they do, it will reinforce how far the club has come in the front office, boardroom and in the football area since the days, a few seasons ago, when everything was leaked.

The selection surprise is a salute to some hard work and effort to try and improve the side in the immediate future.

--
Jamil Hopoate
That's a disgraceful comment from Peters.Before last yr,the word from specific media was that Tooves was a dead man walking,no matter the results.Dean Ritchie was the one leading this story

He has been his own worst enemy. But last few weeks Hopoate has been our best in NSWC. I hate to say this but Zorba is partially right. Hopoate should be part of our 25 moving forward and blooding him now our season is over. It's win win.

The thing is he is never going to change...you can either change how you feel and deal with it or continue to let it bother you / have a detrimental impact

--

--
Give us a break we all know who the selection surprise is, yawn

Agree with you @lulubelle, see one of my posts in the this weeks game day thread.

ZtH has once again shown how incredibly unprofessional and petty he is.

I have been working bloody hard the past few weeks some 12 hour days and I thought I might have a chance to get to the game today and I decided against it because partly that article infuriated me and partly because I am exhausted.

Honestly I love Manly, I am extremely passionate and you would be hard pressed to find someone with more maroon and white blood than I. But I have had enough of his ****, so the franchise will not get my money today, nor my partners. I hope Penn understands this, ZtH is turning people away. And before anyone says look at the big picture at least we have a club to support, yes absolutely I understand this, ZtH is just a little man trying to make himself important. So really what he does and says is irrelevant to me, but just this once I thought no **** you. Your not getting my hard earned with that ****ty attitude.

It is very difficult to support a franchise that does not give a **** about me the fan or continues with rubbish articles

I have never bought a MWRLFC membership but I will now, instead of going to the game.

Besides the results this year have simply been not good enough and whilst ever they deny or gloss over this failure, 2017 is set for more of the same. Will we ever get near the top 8, let alone the top 4, with this mob running the show?

Anyway ZtH is not likely to change so maybe he can just tone down the agenda or step away from being the franchise spin doctor.

(And further more, we were in the finals for over ten years before this mob took over fully, so ZtH has nothing to boast about, no achievement's of any sort from the franchise point of view at this stage. He could maybe afford to be a bit of a boofhead, if we were heading for the GF this year and then won it, but we are not and are from it.)

Last edited:
It amazes me and has me thinking of what Penn and Jim Kelly (is that our CEO) say to him in the office. Do they all think the fat prick is funny, do they think what he says is good for the club and the company, do they actually agree with the turd. If his type of skills is what makes Manly Sea Eagles Ltd tick they are all dopes.

It amazes me and has me thinking of what Penn and Jim Kelly (is that our CEO) say to him in the office. Do they all think the fat prick is funny, do they think what he says is good for the club and the company, do they actually agree with the turd. If his type of skills is what makes Manly Sea Eagles Ltd tick they are all dopes.

That mate is a VERY good point.

He maybe prick related but otherwise what does he bring to the table??

I'll tell ya, **** ALL!!!

He must have something over one of the Penns.
Only explanation I can come up with.

B is so much more fun isn't it?

But Mark you have fun with it. I get that people like the poster who started this thread have legitimate issues with him (as you might) and we all know he is not going to change.

As long as it is possible there will be the "old school" mentality towards the fans, the not so subtle digs in the daily and elsewhere to settle what ever perceived slights there are and the generally sense of misplaced entitlement. Until we get new owners this is how it will be...why not just learn to deal with it in a way that does not cause so much stress to yourself?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4