Zorba...2ky radio now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering he is part of the inner sanctum , cant be misquoted or taken out of context like a newspaper article... For those that care....basically said he was close to some players , but not DCE who he suggested only says hello to and nothing more.....reckons the club considers the halves gone but with Bozo there now things might change....then threw the curve ball saying DCE could have ended any speculation about a possible back flip on the titans by coming out and denying the latest talk from ch9.

FFS, whether he's close to DCE or not should make no difference, he should be concerned with what's best for the club.
Most of us work with people everyday that we're not close to, you don't have to live in someones pocket to have a successful business relationship.
but he's biggest concern is whats best for him

Considering he is part of the inner sanctum , cant be misquoted or taken out of context like a newspaper article... For those that care....basically said he was close to some players , but not DCE who he suggested only says hello to and nothing more.....reckons the club considers the halves gone but with Bozo there now things might change....then threw the curve ball saying DCE could have ended any speculation about a possible back flip on the titans by coming out and denying the latest talk from ch9.
He has come out & said it. That's right it's a known fact he doesn't like DCE and honestly I'm pretty sure DCE isn't the only player who dislikes Zorba. When will the leak leave? He is a disgrace to the club!

Says it all, Not close to DCE, straight after he gets control DCE's negotiations stop and start again
Exactly. Hence why DCE wasn't given contract with Eagles, now it's been Leaked he wanted to renig on his deal with Titans as the fat controller (or so he thinks) doesn't want DCE at the club so leaked it to his journo mates. DCE has said he is going to Titans so let's all move on.
Zorba needs to be rid of as getting fans hopes up is just disgraceful and so is the bad name & look he is giving our club.

He has come out & said it. That's right it's a known fact he doesn't like DCE and honestly I'm pretty sure DCE isn't the only player who dislikes Zorba. When will the leak leave? He is a disgrace to the club!
I don't wish ill health on anyone but . . .

And there is Karma. Wonder if we can get an advance payment under that system ?@;)

Our club is rooted at the moment and all this fat fark can do is bag players and supporters. What value does he offer to the club...Sweet FA.

Why cant we p1ss him off....Vote of no confidence....Something, he is just a leach

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4