Zeros v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly had the refs with them tonight, is a new rule that touching Billy results in a penalty

Got back into some of their filth near the end too, especially White who in a scuffle grabbed Packer around the throat from behind and pulled him, then put a forearm into Luck

Given how disgustingly dirty Slater has been when things go his way, can you imagine what he'll be like as the year wear on?  How many head kicking before they'll act on him?

Heard him on the radio after the game, talking about the good  people at the club, and how tonight was the proudest moment of his career

i think rd 22 at brookie good be brutal
they might of 23000 loving them tonight
in rd 22 they will have 18000 people who depise them

Entirely expected result and style of play (by the sound of it); this motivation can only last a few games. And the risk of the dangerous play spiralling up as teams go down there prepared for it is high. Once this gets to some kind of climax with some suspensions etc. then it will be all down hill for the rest of the season.

Getting picked for origin will inspire some good individual performances. In the long road to the end of the season thoughts of making a killing on a good bet will the next major risk of this zombie punishment.

who knows what shape the beast will be in by round 22?

We have seen the first signs of their anomalous status. They have nothing to lose by foul play and getting suspended. It won't damage their team's chances of making the 8. It won't even weaken the team much because with their illegal roster they just bring in another international or junior rep star. It just means if one gets suspended he won't have to play a meaningless game for a couple of weeks. Really could cause problems as the season wears on.

Maybe all teams should just send out their Toyota squads when they play Storm.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Heard him on the radio after the game, talking about the good  people at the club, and how tonight was the proudest moment of his career

Proudest?? What about winning two premi.... oops.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
We have seen the first signs of their anomalous status. They have nothing to lose by foul play and getting suspended. It won't damage their team's chances of making the 8. It won't even weaken the team much because with their illegal roster they just bring in another international or junior rep star. It just means if one gets suspended he won't have to play a meaningless game for a couple of weeks. Really could cause problems as the season wears on.

Maybe all teams should just send out their Toyota squads when they play Storm.
posted this on mwse but it backs up your theory.
The cheating scum were filthy
There should be 3 Melb forwards outed for foul play.
1. Adam Blair ( 45th minute, 50th second), clear chicken wing on Jesse Royal (the commentators and referees said/saw nothing). I saw it and rwd and slo mo'd the tackle no fewer than 10 times. This surely has to be picked up by the match review committee. If they don't they are completely incompetent.
If you are trying to tear someones pectoral muscle off the bone or dislocate a shoulder so badly that a surgical reconstruction is necessary, have a look at how it's attempted, courtesy of Adam Blair.
Blair is going to put a player out for the season with foul play, mark my words.
2. Brett White - Forearm/elbow to the head while in possession of the ball. Put on report.
He also grabbed a Warrior from behind in a choke hold during a push and shove moment that didn't involve him.
3. Jeff Lima - Late tackle/nasty shove to the back of Michael Luck. Intent was certainly there. As Brandy said, the tackle was so late, it was tomorrow.

Let's see what happens but this is precisely the scenario that was predicted now that the scum have nothing to really play for and no fear of consequences arising from suspensions

I don't understand why they singled out Luck in the 2nd half, he would be 1 of the least aggressive, confrontational forwards in the comp so wouldn't have sparked them off

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6