Zak Hardaker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Apparently on the way out of Leeds.

2015 Man of Steel, can play Fullback and Centre. I'm usually against backs coming from the Super League to the NRL, but this bloke seems to be at another level than the ones who have recently come over to the NRL.

191cm, 93 kg, could be great as a centre as he seems to have great upper body strength.

Would take him!

He could be a utility for the backline on the bench?
We have already got heaps of backline players.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Tafua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trobjevic
6. Api Koroisau
7. DCE

Plus:
Brayden Williame
Matt Wright
Pita Godinet

After lasts nights performance, I think we need more forwards!

Last edited:
Why not. He would make a great centre which is what we need to partner walker. Maybe even get burgess from roosters. Then we would have a solid, fast backline, but knowing bozo he is probably already got his man he wants

He could be a utility for the backline on the bench?
We have already got heaps of backline players.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Tafua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trobjevic
6. Api Koroisau
7. DCE

Plus:
Brayden Williame
Matt Wright
Pita Godinet

After lasts nights performance, I think we need more forwards!
We can't keep snake or Matai if we want to make the 8 next year, they will just ruin the season with constant re shuffling and snakes form is probably the worst in the NRL, hope he leaves.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hardaker

Good start to a backline, I'm still un decided on a 5/8 and winger. Not sold on hardaker just yet

We can't keep snake or Matai if we want to make the 8 next year, they will just ruin the season with constant re shuffling and snakes form is probably the worst in the NRL, hope he leaves.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hardaker

Good start to a backline, I'm still un decided on a 5/8 and winger. Not sold on hardaker just yet

Well our best options for 5/8 are either Koroisau or Godinet at the moment. Do you think we could turn Hardaker into a 5/8? Or would that fail just like the Walker experiment?

Well our best options for 5/8 are either Koroisau or Godinet at the moment. Do you think we could turn Hardaker into a 5/8? Or would that fail just like the Walker experiment?

Hardaker's size would be wasted at 5/8. He'd be perfect as a centre. From what I've seen, he'd do well at centre, with Walker as the other.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hardaker

As for your backline, I will try to complete it:

1. Trbojevic
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Hardaker
5. Wright
6. Koroisau/Godinet/other?
7. DCE

W
Apparently on the way out of Leeds.

2015 Man of Steel, can play Fullback and Centre. I'm usually against backs coming from the Super League to the NRL, but this bloke seems to be at another level than the ones who have recently come over to the NRL.

191cm, 93 kg, could be great as a centre as he seems to have great upper body strength.

Would take him!
We always go better with a pom on board

Will it wouldn't be a bad idea and I think would have more success than walker but it's too big a risk for 2017 again to go into a season without a proper 5/8.

As for your backline, I will try to complete it:

1. Trbojevic
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Hardaker
5. Wright
6. Koroisau/Godinet/other?
7. DCE
I'm not sold on wright as a winger, don't get me wrong he is a great winger but not fast and we really lack pace ATM. I think we can do better than wright but he is a great backup. Godinet I think would make a great impact player off the bench out of hooker. But him as 5/8, again I think we can do better.

We should be poaching the fiji sevens team ( not hayne hough) they are big and fast. And are on a pittance.

What he has over the 2014/15/16 shell of the former great Brett Stewart.

Speed off the mark
Better defence
Not afraid to take a hit
Excellent support play
Vision
Competes for the high ball

On par..

Passing game

Cons

Dugan style tats
weasel dick accent

The last Man of Steel we recruited worked out well for us!

We should be poaching the fiji sevens team ( not hayne hough) they are big and fast. And are on a pittance.

A Suliasi Vunivalu would be handy. Another credit to the Melbourne talent scouts. He moved from Fiji to NZ when 16 and played rugby. When he turned 17 he made the Auckland Blues rugby development squad and then at 18 signed with the storm. A couple of years in their NYC team, a stint in Q-Cup with Easts and now into the NRL.

He's only 20, played 7 games, scored 11 tries.

What he has over the 2014/15/16 shell of the former great Brett Stewart.

Speed off the mark
Better defence
Not afraid to take a hit
Excellent support play
Vision
Competes for the high ball

On par..

Passing game

Cons

Dugan style tats
weasel dick accent

The last Man of Steel we recruited worked out well for us!
And add something that Stewart never even had at the peak of his powers and that is breaking tackles and making metres/creating opportunities from kick returns.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6