Youth signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.

Folks we havent had much to cheer about in 16. So with a last start win still fresh in the memory, let's see if we can keep those positive vibes happening.

Things to cheer about.

Brad Parker making his debut. It's is ballsy but great news long term. We have to appreciate the investment in youth. If he even holds his own or shows a bit, it's another plus for next year.

Surely he has been signed up. If he looks a star and signs with the storm next week our management are even crazier then the tigers.

Willy Army has shown some potential this year, it takes time. And the boy did go alright smashing those Dragons didn't he? Just perhaps a couple of u may accept the team is worse off without the hex;-).

Jamil Hopoate. I won't get into his off field stuff and if the club should or shouldn't have him back. He has a Manly jumper on. I hate that Lewis Brown has one too, but currently it sounds like this kid is standing out in our reserves.

Willis Meehan has big wraps. if and it's a big IF he can get his life in order he could be another kid to watch next year. Sounds like the club may have been jumping through hoops to get him registered all year. So the first step of success is at least worth a cheer. Now the balls in your hands Willis.

AFB has been getting more first grade games then anyone expected at the start of the season. That can only be a good thing. And just as importantly may just have grown up off it aswell.

Out of this disaster we can find a couple of positives. What doesnt kill you. Only makes you strong.

But the Penns are coming close to killing us might I add.

Finally Parramatta are this week below us on the table. Ohhh come on that's worth a cheer.

Things are so looking up.

Folks we havent had much to cheer about in 16. So with a last start win still fresh in the memory, let's see if we can keep those positive vibes happening.

Things to cheer about.

Brad Parker making his debut. It's is ballsy but great news long term. We have to appreciate the investment in youth. If he even holds his own or shows a bit, it's another plus for next year.

Surely he has been signed up. If he looks a star and signs with the storm next week our management are even crazier then the tigers.

Willy Army has shown some potential this year, it takes time. And the boy did go alright smashing those Dragons didn't he? Just perhaps a couple of u may accept the team is worse off without the hex;-).

Jamil Hopoate. I won't get into his off field stuff and if the club should or shouldn't have him back. He has a Manly jumper on. I hate that Lewis Brown has one too, but currently it sounds like this kid is standing out in our reserves.

Willis Meehan has big wraps. if and it's a big IF he can get his life in order he could be another kid to watch next year. Sounds like the club may have been jumping through hoops to get him registered all year. So the first step of success is at least worth a cheer. Now the balls in your hands Willis.

AFB has been getting more first grade games then anyone expected at the start of the season. That can only be a good thing. And just as importantly may just have grown up off it aswell.

Out of this disaster we can find a couple of positives. What doesnt kill you. Only makes you strong.

Finally Parramatta are this week below us on the table. Ohhh come on that's worth a cheer.

Yes everything looking good for the future but then we only have to look back to 2016 offseason where every thing was looking very very good until it all came crashing down. He won't be getting snapped up anytime soon he is signed till end of 2017. Re signed back last year along with Bainbridge

Things to cheer about.

Just checked, it seems that Brad Parker is signed til the end of 2017. If he performs well and shows promise, hopefully the club ties him up long term.

Williame is a good centre in my opinion. Seems to be shining there since the move.

I agree with your opinion on Brown. He has been the dud buy of the year for mine. Worst than Myles if I'm honest. Hopefully he can fade into NSW Cup next year.

Hopefully Willis can stay on the straight and narrow. He is a big body that could do some damage. The forwards we have (front row in particular) really does look good for the future. Hopefully they all live up to their potential.

AFB has really provided the go forward that we need out of a bench player. He is very explosive. Him and Vave seem to provide a very good one two punch off the bench. They really bend the line and give players like DCE a lot of time and space. It's sad to see Vave throw his career away just as it is starting to look promising.

I don't really agree with the Penns killing us. At least not deliberately. I am starting to form the opinion that Barrett is the problem, which is sad as I thought he would be a very good coach. Hopefully he turns it around and we win 8 in a row!

Whilst I love that Para are below us this year, it is sad that it took them being stripped of 12 points and have multiple players ruled out for the year to make it so. We are by far and away a better team than then and need to start showing it on the park.

Only 8 more wins till September :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4