Youth signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is available in 2017 is who we need. No massive names and plenty of promising young up and comers.

Storm forwards are good and vulnerable. They want to keep Asofa-Solomina. I'd go Jordan McLean storm will have to let's some go to keep Solomona and Cronk it will cost.

Carlin Anderson
Jarrod Wallace
Jodi Nikorema
Zac Santo
Brenton Lee
Josh Jackson
David Mead
Charlie Gubb
Shaun Lane
Mason Lino
Henare Wells
Nathan Ross
Javid Bowen
Patrick Kaufusi
Ethan Lowe
Keeping Tanigoa
Sitalek Akauola
Zak Hardaker
George Jennings
Robert Jennings
Hynes Hunt
Sauso Sue
Abraham Papalli
Luke Garner
Sam Moa
Charlie Taylor
Eloni Vunakece

This list is only a fraction of what's available and still plenty of value.

Who is available in 2017 is who we need. No massive names and plenty of promising young up and comers.

Storm forwards are good and vulnerable. They want to keep Asofa-Solomina. I'd go Jordan McLean storm will have to let's some go to keep Solomona and Cronk it will cost.

Carlin Anderson
Jarrod Wallace
Jodi Nikorema
Zac Santo
Brenton Lee
Josh Jackson
David Mead
Charlie Gubb
Shaun Lane
Mason Lino
Henare Wells
Nathan Ross
Javid Bowen
Patrick Kaufusi
Ethan Lowe
Keeping Tanigoa
Sitalek Akauola
Zak Hardaker
George Jennings
Robert Jennings
Hynes Hunt
Sauso Sue
Abraham Papalli
Luke Garner
Sam Moa
Charlie Taylor
Eloni Vunakece

Brenko Lee, Abraham Papalii, Sausao Sue, David Mead, Sam Moa would be my picks for the right prices though I might add

Carlin Anderson is a guy I say we should just buy, worry about where he plays later. A fast athletic fullback not dissimilar to a shorter version of our Tom Turbo. last year at the jets his combination with Parcell was rather special, he could play anywhere in our back line, but I'm thinking a five eight/ full back is perfect and along with Tom; Parcell and DCE is a perfect spine for a long time to come.

Certainly worth the punt.

Carlin Anderson
Jarrod Wallace
Jodi Nikorema
Zac Santo
Brenton Lee
Josh Jackson
David Mead
Charlie Gubb
Shaun Lane
Mason Lino
Henare Wells
Nathan Ross
Javid Bowen
Patrick Kaufusi
Ethan Lowe
Keeping Tanigoa
Sitalek Akauola
Zak Hardaker
George Jennings
Robert Jennings
Hynes Hunt
Sauso Sue
Abraham Papalli
Luke Garner
Sam Moa
Charlie Taylor
Eloni Vunakece

Ethan Lowe Cowboys 2018, Roosters Vincent Leuluai Melbourne Storm, Shaun Lane Canterbury Bulldogs, Charlie Taylor Wests Tigers, Zak Hardaker Penrith, Mason Lino Warriors, Joshua Addo-Carr Melbourne Storm

I'd love to stick the knife into parra and plunder one of their players but all the good one's are either going to rehab or going to court.

I'd love to stick the knife into parra and plunder one of their players but all the good one's are either going to rehab or going to court.
Manu MAU is unhappy at the eels and wants out. The roosters are working behind the scenes to get his signature. I hope we are doing the same

Would be happy with these additions for next yr

Ryan MATTERSON
Tautau MOGA
Brenko LEE
Daniel TUPOU
Manu MAU
Jamal FOGARTY

• 🤝
Reactions: R3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6