1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Turn SBW !!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MK Eagle, Oct 3, 2013.

1. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    There has been some big foward matchups in the finals.
    Choc got the points over Gallen VS Sharks.
    Choc beat up the Burgess Boys -Sam & All.
    All I am hearing about is SBW, a Little like last week & the Unstoppable Burgess boys. Well Choc not only stopped them but belted them.
    Sure the entire Manly foward pack has won the war - all contributing, but in every games Choc is the leader, making sure the opposition know who is boss.
    Its your turn SBW, Choc thrives on big games & will again step up.

• Like Like x 4
  2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    SBW always offloads from the ground, facing backwards - so spin the bugger around in the tackle, as he has used up his quota of forward passes this year :idea:

3. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    We handled him well in the semi-final.
    We handled Burgess and Inglis well last week.
    Our team motto should be: We handle without care.

4. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,843 / 192
    No one gets over the top of Choc!!!

5. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    Send SBW a message that Candice falzon will meet him in the toilets at ANZ stadium at 7.30 pm on Sunday night

Just don't get her name mixed up with Alan Jones though

• Like Like x 4
  6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,345 / 111
    Just wrap up his right arm in Defense and hit him hard early in attack and he won't bee seen for the rest of the night.

7. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,078 / 26
    ....except of course a choc top. Love a choc top. :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,697 / 27
    SBW has been well contained in the games we've played....except the game where he played 5/8.

I thought Horo did an absolute superb job in Week 1 of the Semis, and to be honest I had to think at times was SBW playing.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    SBW was not at the fan day today, he will play but is not 100%.

Roosters will have trained for this and have plans B & C out there. We need to be ready for these as well

10. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Correcto. I think if our boys smother him all game, get 2/3 in tackling him, pushing him back every time, it will go a long way towards us winning. Their team is technically, inspirationally and even spiritually (!) built around SBW's and his presence. Nullify him and the rest will fall, i say

11. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    The only thing that worries me about SBW on Sunday is that I doubt he will be playing at the Roosters/NRL next year. Therefore he will be extra keen to make the most of this one and only chance to win another NRL premiership. Whether you like him or not, the guy is a great athlete and a very focused individual. I don't think he will leave anything in reserve on the night and he will want to leave a mark. We will need to be on our guard.

12. madlyn

madlyn New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I don't think the chooks are a 1 man team Danger across the 17 If Manly waste their energy on SBW they will be caught out. I'm pretty sure the coach is one up on this GO MANLY

13. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Look he's one of their potential matchwinners; they ain't in the GF on spec. They got some, we got some. Which side has the collective force to limit the other's gamebreakers' ability to do their thing is where it will be won. I'm relaxed and comfortable with having blokes like choc on our side of the ledger.