Your thoughts on a misinformation and rumour forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
Clint said:
Blake said:
I'd like it if each rumour had a link to the article, no threads without any back up.

Agree with this. Otherwise there will be BS flying all over the place and it will be October all over again and I dont think my heart, wife and family could handle October all over again.

What happens if its a rumour you've heard?

I know people don't like the mate of a mate stories, but sometimes they do come true!
The way social pages and gossip columns get away with this is by simply not naming names. You name any names and you can get yourself in trouble.

The idea of the new forum would not however be for Rumour, that can stay here. It would more be keeping track of the ugly truth in current day journalism

Sounds like a great idea. Any way in which we can hold these animals accountable for what they write can only be a good thing.

Duff said:
Sounds like a great idea. Any way in which we can hold these animals accountable for what they write can only be a good thing.

Watch this space I guess mate

I am thinking this may warrant a different part of the site rather than just a forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2