Your second team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just dont believe in having 2nd or 3rd teams as someone to follow. Just doent seem right to me that you can have multiple allegiences.

The only thing i will do is wish for whatever team is playing the dogs to win and even then only if it better suits our position on the table if they do.

I think you are lookin gat it in the wrong light.

I dont sit there going "Yay Storm" not at all. But I am not disappointed if they win a match

Juventus
Chelsea(dont hate me for it) & West Ham
Indy Colts
San Antonio Spurs
Swans

In response to your question Dan, I dont really have a second team. More the fact that there are certain sides that i absolutely despise. (Dogs, Broncos, Souths etc). Therfore when these teams are playing i will cheer for the opposition, unless they are playing each other, in which case I will cheer for the underdog.

So no second team for me.

other sports...
Leeds (soccer)
St Helens (ESL)
Boston Celtics (NBA)
New York Mets (Baseball)
Western Bulldogs (AFL)
Sydney Uni (Club rugby)
New Jersy Red Devils (Ice Hockey)
Super 14s- support the Aussie teams but couldn't care less becasue it's a dumb comp and has been turned into a farce this year.

[quote author=Disco]
Juventus
Chelsea(dont hate me for it) & West Ham
Indy Colts
San Antonio Spurs
Swans

Chelsea haha, Go Reds

[/quote]
I must say though, my passion has waned since the russian took over

The Aussie cricket team :) and my cricket team!

haha.. anyone that plays the bronco's really... already building a disliking for the titans..

Other sports... I follow the Bombers a little in the AFL.

Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.
Hate all union.
Only go for Arsenal to stir up my pommie uncle.

That's about it really.

Newcastle. Family history and they're ARL, not a merger & not Parra, Souths or Easts.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Any self respecting Manly fan should have Newcastle as one of their most hated teams.

[quote author=Duff]
Newcastle. Family history and they're ARL, not a merger & not Parra, Souths or Easts.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Any self respecting Manly fan should have Newcastle as one of their most hated teams.

[/quote]

No way dude. I stated my reasons. I've been looking for them to do well since '88.

Anybody who has a soft spot for any non-Manly team other than Newy, Easts or Souths needs to have a look at themselves, and I hate Easts & Souths.
I also hate Newcastle, just less than other teams.
I'm ethnically half Novocastrian, what can you do ?

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Duff]

[/quote]

No way dude. I stated my reasons. I've been looking for them to do well since '88.

Anybody who has a soft spot for any non-Manly team other than Newy, Easts or Souths needs to have a look at themselves, and I hate Easts & Souths.
I also hate Newcastle, just less than other teams.
I'm ethnically half Novocastrian, what can you do ?

[/quote]

I feel dirty just reading that.

I even cheered for Parra over them in 2001, I think I am mentally scared after watching 97 with my rugby team and being the only Manly supporter, they almost made me cry after it :lol2:

I was scarred after '97 but to cheer for Parra, that's dirty. They along with Grasshopper & the QLDers scarred me as a kid in the early '80's.

Dude, '97 is a one off. Parra is the sworn enemy. Only the non-existant Bears share the mutual hate with Manly that Parra do.
Only Parra, superleaguers, QLDers & merge teams can I justify hating with absolute passion. It's more just a pass-time with the other 3.
Why does '97 scar you so much worse than '81 & '82 ?

I was born in '77.
My parents had to throw me out of the house after one of the Parra losses, I was chucking a tantrum.
You must look at events outside your own experience as well before you can form an accurate opinion.
History my son, history. It all goes back to '47 and everything after that counts as well.

I was born in '77.
My parents had to throw me out of the house after one of the Parra losses, I was chucking a tantrum.
You must look at events outside your own experience as well before you can form an accurate opinion.
History my son, history. It all goes back to '47 and everything after that counts as well.

My dislike for Parra has grown over the last 5 years and they are up there with the knights. In the late 80's and early 90's they were terrible and I found it hard to hate a spastic team like them, I was not aware of the rivalary at all!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6