your kidding des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im a great deal more disapponited in you pack of wankers than the team. There were heaps of positives from tonight. **** me, you all have pea hearts and small dicks for mindsets. A loss sends you all into convulsions and the inevitable blame game as if you were children denied a supermarket chocolate.

I cant tell you how much (Garts aside) i am ashamed of even conversing with you lot. Wake up to yourselves and watch the game again without the BS win at all costs, emotional bias.

Jeez mate I thought my appraisal was fair.

If you are including me in your spray, then you my friend, can get ****ed. :drunk:

Congratulations Jatz Crackers, that is the most sensible, intelligent post that I may have ever read in these pages.

Well done on clearly and succintly stating the bloody obvious.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What's up Jatz, comment is what it's all about. And most of the posters have been consistent, in my view, re our obious player deficiencies even when we win. It's all about passion Jatz, you either have it or you don't.

What's up Jatz, comment is what it's all about. And most of the posters have been consistent, in my view, re our obious player deficiencies even when we win. It's all about passion Jatz, you either have it or you don't.

Passion? there is a difference between passion and straight out sookin. :roll:

[quote author=The Wheel]
weak ****s - we are gone
Fess up Wheel how many did you have last night ? :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah had a few and I do have passion

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9