your kidding des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bells pass was earlier, from the right side towards the centre. ****ty pass yes. Should he have been in at hooker. No. The hooker was busy trying to cover the choker

Agreed Fluff. Orford just ****s things up way to often for it to be a 'once off'. Are we grooming a better option? Is one coming up through the grades? For the moment, Burns at 5/8, Lyon at centre for his defense as much as anything else. And while I'm at it, what is it with Orfords pathetic kicks for touch that float all off ten metres. Surely Lyon has a better punt in him. Christ.

Seriously Fluffy, you think others have agendas. Yours is just as big!!!!

I agree Orford was sh!t but so was Monas, both did some good things as well. ie Orfords try, 40/20 and inside pass for Watmoughs try.

To drive all that way, stand on the hill, cold and sourrounded by Bogans. There's this guy with crazy red hair, glasses and screams ****e all night and he's one of us!!. Tonight was crap in all ways.

My bad,

lets praise him for bad reads, not playing as a team member, poor kicks, dropped balls just because he does a few good things.

Monas did good and bad in 05 with much worse cattle so it makes sence to pay someone twice as much and expect no more.

I left straight after the game when the guy with our huge flag told some Riff supporters to '**** of black ****s'. Enough for me it could have got very ugly. Very well may have.

Watching the game now. Orford really didn't play too bad. 20mins to go and thats apparently when he fell apart. I'll see what I think without any emotion of losing involved.

Neuman wasnt to blame. When your inside man is constantly being drawn inside (Orford) it makes the centre's job extremely difficult. Stay outside and they score inside you, come in and they score outside.

We definitely had a hangover from the Storm game and we seemed very disorganised and lacked composure. The late changes wouldnt have helped.

Not too unhappy about the game, the Panthers played extremely well and deserved the win. They would have troubled most sides with their attack and defense tonight.

The break followed by the mixos will put us back on track.

Im a great deal more disapponited in you pack of wankers than the team. There were heaps of positives from tonight. **** me, you all have pea hearts and small dicks for mindsets. A loss sends you all into convulsions and the inevitable blame game as if you were children denied a supermarket chocolate.

I cant tell you how much (Garts aside) i am ashamed of even conversing with you lot. Wake up to yourselves and watch the game again without the BS win at all costs, emotional bias.

Im a great deal more disapponited in you pack of wankers than the team. There were heaps of positives from tonight. **** me, you all have pea hearts and small dicks for mindsets. A loss sends you all into convulsions and the inevitable blame game as if you were children denied a supermarket chocolate.

I cant tell you how much (Garts aside) i am ashamed of even conversing with you lot. Wake up to yourselves and watch the game again without the BS win at all costs, emotional bias.

Ox had a kid outside him & showed him no confidence or respect. That made Neumann & Robbo look like tools, not their fault.

Watched it at the ground & on replay, Ox needs to fix himself up.

Choc is a freakin' legend & is carrying the lack of creativity.

i suppose the only thing that could be said is if mattai was out there at least you would of known 1 of 2 things would have happened with those couple of tries either he would have snapped the runner in half with a huge hit or left an even bigger hole for them to run through.

Had a few beers tonights Jatz? :lol:
Your a very angry young man ;)

DSM5, i see we agree on our compressed defensive structure being an issue on the outside men.

Now i will pose a question for you, would you agree that 1 of your main problems with Matai, running in out of the line to hit an attacker, is a lot to do with this structure we continue to use that puts a lot of pressure on Matai/Robertson ?

When you have a 3 on 2 outwide, you have 2 options, come in to try and stop it dead, or keep sliding and rely on an inside man to get there. Matai uses the 1st option with reasonable success, and Neumann just didnt have the experience or confidence to take that option, so went for option 2 and was hung out to dry all round

I tend to agree with Jatz here, although not quite in the same words. I'd hate to be a teamate of some on here as you are very quick to turn.

Kiwi, you're probably right in that Matai at least has some playing knowledge of his inside men unlike Neumann. My assessment of the game is that we may have won it if Matai had of been on the park, maybe. He would certainly have added some grunt runing the ball out from our line which was missing last night and may have barged over when Stewart went for those long lateral runs near their line. Lots of mays. Where was the superstar?

My heart sank when I read that Burns and Matai were ruled out.

I didn't think we could win but we didn't go far.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4