Your input needed- Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
It would cost somewhere between $250 and $300 given its a boxed limited edition item.

:huh:

The Members are already the ones commiting their hard earned cash to membership uptake, why would you even consider charging an extra $100 - $150 to get the names on it?

Really am mystified as to what the Club believe their demographic is.
We are Silvertails in name only, that is the reality.

I have a Paver which is relegated to the back entrance of Brookie, hope that the Banner will be offered more consideration :dodgy:

Emjoy all those that can indulge:angel:

I think its fair to charge a premium for a limited edition jersey that the players will wear in a match.

Think of it like charging for advertising space on the jersey, you don't give away your exposure to every company who "sponsors" the team, you make the main sponsors pay a premium to be on the jersey. Likewise for the members, if you want your name to be on the jersey then you pay for the privilege, I see no problem with that.

I also assume that the jersey will not be available as an off the shelf $150.00 version for anyone to buy. It'll be a limited edition of 1000-1500 only given to those willing to part with the cash and be duly recognised.

I think it's a good idea, I suppose the proof will be in the take up rate on the offer. If it doesn't get off the ground then you can assume that they have picked the wrong mark, however I think that it'll fly.

I shall buy them all and get 'globaleagle' only on it.

Maybe 1 for hat.

I too agree with the quality request. Do any of these 'new age' jerseys rate in quality? Some of you have a heap. How are they?

Likely the jersey will be the player fabric quality jersey, rather than the retail fabric usually sold to the public.

Noted on the name sizes, I agree.

Great idea Larissa and i have no problem with the wait.... However I know some people love to whinge about anything and everything so I'm sure you'll get some complaints. Keep up the great work :)

I like the idea. Would make it easier to purchase with a 3 month payment plan as well. No problem with the wait.

globaleagle said:

Maybe 1 for hat.

I too agree with the quality request. Do any of these 'new age' jerseys rate in quality? Some of you have a heap. How are they?
The supporter ones if they have iron on type sponsors logos seem to disinter grate after a few washes and the colors on the tops can run turning the white pink in my experience.

Shoe1 said:
I can't afford that.

Family of 5, all members.

Spoil yourself - bugger the rest of em :D

I believe the cost is a reasonable one considering the limited run, but @[Larissa] would there be potential to request jersey only? As I know I would wear that jersey instead of mounting it above the beer fridge in the garage (assuming that is what you mean by boxed of course) - I understand the issues with logistics so would not complain if it isn't optional

manlyfan76 said:
globaleagle said:

Maybe 1 for hat.

The supporter ones if they have iron on type sponsors logos seem to disinter grate after a few washes and the colors on the tops can run turning the white pink in my experience.

In my experience it is best never to wash the Jerseys. That way it has all the history of blood, sweat, tears, pie & beer in them forever & that way the colours don't run.

I think by "boxed" they mean nicely presented in a box with a ribbon and wrapped in tissue paper and probably accompanied by a little message card signed by someone important saying how special you are. I'm sure you'll be able to wear it, in fact I expect that there will be a specially roped off area on the hill at Brookie where only those wearing these jumpers will be allowed to enter. I'm even led to believe that they will be serving free sandwiches in that area....

Chip and Chase said:
I think by "boxed" they mean nicely presented in a box with a ribbon and wrapped in tissue paper and probably accompanied by a little message card signed by someone important saying how special you are. I'm sure you'll be able to wear it, in fact I expect that there will be a specially roped off area on the hill at Brookie where only those wearing these jumpers will be allowed to enter. I'm even led to believe that they will be serving free sandwiches in that area....

Maybe they could even get invited into a private box, resulting in letters of complaint being written to the club.

Larissa said:
The jerseys are in a special box, not framed :)

That's right only channel 9 cricket does framed' ;)

I will buy this jersey - but please ensure my name is prominently displayed across the heart of all Manly players (at that price it surely isn't too much to ask :p)

Great idea! I'll buy one and don't mind the wait.

As someone else has posted though, please can the all the things that go on the jersey be printed and not ironed on. That makes all the difference.

I have the new blue Manly tshirt and the Centrebet logo sticks to my back....not very comfortable! I'll only ever buy any jersey, tshirt that is printed from now on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2