YOUR GRAND FINAL TIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The way St Chokers played against our mostly reserve grade team and then scrapped over the line against a team who typically has a poor record in defense tells me the Chooks will smash them. In fact I'm prepared to say it could be 20 or 30 point diff at the end of the game to the chooks.

There is nothing in the chokers play over the last 6-8 weeks that leads me to think they can defend against a team who has proven over the last month or so it can defend strongly and then put on plenty of attacking options when they get the chance. In fact they remind me very much of our mighty 08 team plenty of defense and given half a chance can put on 3 or 4 tries quickly with momentum.

I will be in LA for a conference and frankly don't care nothing to miss, except of-course watching the chokers cry after getting belted! :D ;D

Yeah I'd have to say watching all those scumbag Saints wankers crying after 31 years drought would give me so much pleasure that i just have to go for the Rorters.

Unfortunately the Rooters are in our winners club, having been in three & winning one relatively recently. The Dragons are with Souths, Parra, Cronulla & Norths as clubs we can laugh at for their lack of success.
They can't take that away from me.

The Roosters will win as i feel the Dragons have struggled especially against the Tigers last night. Even though i hate the Roosters they are playing very good footy, the good thing is NSW will benefit from it with Pearce and Carney playing so well. It will be great to watch all the chokers cry anyway :)

I thought the Dragons really didn't offer much in attack last night, wasn't impressed with them at all, Roosters by a couple of tries

lol  i thought saints were going to kick for goal when they got that peanlty in front & they were 6 points down..  me personally i still dont think jeremy  smiths try was right  i had a sneaky suspicion  he didnt have control, its only when the ball hit the ground his hand touched it but i dont think he had control of it in the put down at all.lucky  there..i hate both  teams in fact i hate all teams playing in semi`s when we arent.. i dont give a s**t i would like for saints to go down only so i can gloat  & give half the couriers that come into my work s**t..

raiders was the only team i wanted to progress  after we were knocked out..

I just want to see them bash each other senseless.
Hate both teams and couldn't care less who wins from here. Although I would like to see the Dragons choke at the finishing line. Their supporters are a bunch of cocks.

I'll stick by my tip for the whole season i guess seeing as there in the final, Dragons 21-10. A reg double( don't want that but just throwing it out there)

It basically gets down to which side we'd rather see lose the most... for me it's no contest, the Dragons.

Part of the fun of an NRL season is, giving it to the dopey Dragon's fans because of their team's choking culture.

Go the Chooks!

I hope the Roosters win. St George play some very boring football and I hope they don't win a GF on the back of that. I think if the Roosters can get a 12 point lead the game is theirs, St George don't seem to know how to play from behind.

Cletus link said:
I hope the Roosters win. St George play some very boring football and I hope they don't win a GF on the back of that. I think if the Roosters can get a 12 point lead the game is theirs, St George don't seem to know how to play from behind.

I agree 100%. The boring rubbish dished up by St Choke should not be rewarded with a premiership. I fear that if they do win then other teams will start playing the same boring rubbish style of footy that was the hallmark of the mid 1980's.

I wasn't at all surprised it was a low scoring game last night. At least the Tigers played some footy, St Choke put me to sleep, literally, before the 60 minute mark.

I could not care less who is playing or who will win it. Im only looking forward to next year when the great brett stewart runs on the field .

I have tickets to this game, and it is my worst nightmare: the two teams I most loathe. I'll have to ensure I'm not wearing colours that may look like I'm supporting either side.
Oh, if only both could 'lose' like the GayFL.
But, I'm hoping Easts will win, mainly so that I can still give it to some Illawarra mates about choking.

Have to give it to the roosters... playing against the dragons 3 tries wins it... i know their defence is great but i dont think they will be able to prevent the roosters scoring three times... the only reason they scored more than 6 against us in week 1 of finals is dodgy penalty goals and watmough's sinbin...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6